shape
carat
color
clarity

Three-tone ring with three-tone diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
I remember seeing (not even sure if it was on PS) a three-tone, three-diamond right-hand style ring. I think it was three criss-crossing bands, one yellow gold with yellow diamonds (or maybe yellow stones of some variety?), one rose gold with similar coloured stones, and one white gold with white diamonds. Does anyone know where I can find a ring like that, or does anyone have any three-tone rings with stones in them? A friend of mine just received her first white gold necklace (she wears yellow gold) and I''m trying to convince her to get some two or three-tone pieces to ease her into it.
emsmile.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
It sounds like a Rolling Ring?

Something like this:

CartierRollingrings.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, I thought of the Cartier rolling rings immediately! The ones with diamonds are insanely expensive, though. The plain three tone gold ones are a lot more affordable.

Also, Simon G and Beverly K both have really pretty floral two and three tone gold bands. This one is a Beverly K from www.PearlmansJewelers.com and is one of the busier, wider ones, but there are plenty of other thinner and simpler styles and designs to choose from.

adsfkdsjafj;asdfj.jpg

heather318

Shiny_Rock
It must be past my bedtime because I just read the title of your post and thought it said "TOE ring" instead of "three tone". I thought "only on pricescope would someone buy a toe ring with real diamonds!"

Wow. I''m having issues today!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I was thinking of the rolling rings too, but I guess my ring might also fit your description. SDL is right- it is a Simon G that I got from Firenze.

tricolor4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results