shape
carat
color
clarity

Three stone marquise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyke

Rough_Rock
Tomorrow I should receive my custom WF ering and w-band. I''m so excited I probably won''t sleep tonight
36.gif
36.gif
. Unfortunately for my DH I''m already thinking about my next project, a RHR. I have a lovely 1.25 marquise that I''m trying to think about a setting for. Has anyone seen a marquise in a 3 stone with 2 rounds? I''m not sure how that would look but I''m awfully curious. Short of that, my other option is an east-west setting with the diamonds all it. Something like this one at DCD #E-3 http://www.dirtcheapdiamonds.com/engagement-search_results.cfm?cat_cd=meno. Any thoughts
31.gif
. Thanks!

coconut

Shiny_Rock
CAN''T wait yo see pictures of your RING!!!

as far as 2 rounds on marquise stone... gmm it''s hard to imagine but I guess the possibility is limitless...

however, I have a friend that has a Marquise e-ring set E to W with pave setting and it looks VERY fashionable and also playful!!!
(but hers is a fatter marquise....)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I happened on a beautiful east west marq. setting earlier today on sholdtdesign.com. Here it is with a diamond.

sholdtdesignmarq.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m guessing this one is pink sapphire, with maybe a diff. style/shape of band? The Dirt Cheap Diamonds one is lovely but those end prong-thingies might get caught on stuff. Of course, I''m a klutz!!

sholdtdesignotherpix.jpg

tyke

Rough_Rock
They are BEAUTIFUL, and so different. I''m actually considering E-3 at the bottom of the page, not E-8 with the end thingys.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooops ... realized that too late. should have edited -- I like your halo pick much better, the other one looked like parenthesis or something! Can''t wait to see your new ring that''s coming sooner ... nothing like instant gratification!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results