shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Stone ER-wedding band preference?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
For you ladies with a 3 stone ER. Which type of wedding band did you choose? Curved or Straight and why? Would love pics if you have them....
2.gif

Robin-Yellow-Sapphire-Radiant-3-Stone-2.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that yours? It’s gorgeous. You must share details with us.
27.gif

As for the wedding band, a straight band will not sit flush but it would be my preference because there will be days when you have to wear the band alone and a curved band by itself looks odd on the finger.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
yes, that is mine....it was an 30th anniversary gift from my hubby. Approx 2.75 ct yellow sapphire radiant cut. I am wearing in as an alternate to my wedding set. I just love the yellow stones. Debated on a yellow diamond, but thought the sapphire was much prettier for about the same amount of $.
I have a couple of diamond bands, but just not sure that is what I really want to wear with it. I like these also (with yellow sapphire and diamonds).

SuSu-Wedding-Ring-22-1024x240.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

my ring is similar to yours, but smaller and with a blue sapphire:) I have a straight band that is the same width as my setting shank and love the two together, I actually like how the gap looks and how the band looks on its own when I want to wear it that way. Plus I have more options for stacking:)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous!

my ring is similar to yours, but smaller and with a blue sapphire:) I have a straight band that is the same width as my setting shank and love the two together, I actually like how the gap looks and how the band looks on its own when I want to wear it that way. Plus I have more options for stacking:)

Do you happen to have pics that you could post. That would be GREAT. I would love to see your rings.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I will probably be in the minority here, but I have a curved band to go with my 3 stone ER. I did not like the way a straight band looked with my ring, and for the days that I need to wear a band alone I have a plain white gold band that I wear.

Pics:

with.e.ring.02.JPG

wband.handshot.04.JPG

wband.handshot.05.JPG

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
poshpeppper....I am new here, but I do believe I had seen pics of your ring before. It is absolutely GORGEOUS....and I love the curved band with your ring. Did you have it custom made?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Taylor
1.gif

I did not have to have the band custom made, I got really lucky and found a stock band at a local jeweler that matched my ring pretty well
9.gif

Good luck on your search... would love to see what you end up with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results