shape
carat
color
clarity

Three Stone Diamond Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

landfill

Rough_Rock
I have been looking at someThree Stone Diamond rings for our tenth anniversary. I have a few prices from some reputable stores in our area. I also have been starting to take a peek on the web for some rings. Is it worth the potential hassle to buy from some of these sites? The prices are somewhat lower plus the fact that there is not any sales tax. I am having a hard time trying to find some sort of ratings on these stores. The only stores that I have looked at are the first few that come up in a "google" search for diamonds. Any help or direction into this would greatly appreciated.

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
Use the ''search'' button here to look up some of the vendors that you are interested in - someone may have used them and have something to say.

Check the tab here (top right), under resources you will find diamond vendors linked to this site. Most seem to be worth checking out.

Most of the people on this site have bought online, so we will all be biased towards that option. (Including me!) If you do a little research and know what you are looking for, I believe that you can get a much better deal and better stones.

Have fun! I really enjoyed the research - but then, not everyone does....

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Definitely look at Whiteflash, Good Old Gold, and the other vendors that are listed under "Resources --> Diamond Vendors."

Also, technically, you still have to sales tax on your online purchase if they do not charge you. It is just up to you to take care of it.
11.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Actually, I found buying online from a reputable vendor to be less of a hassle than trying to see someone in person. I always have this feeling that I am wasting someone''s time. Whiteflash never made me feel that way. I was able to browse their selection of diamonds and narrow down my selection before giving them a call to pick the one. For me, it was just more comfortable.

shay

landfill

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever had any problems with returning anything ?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey landfill
35.gif
welcome to ps!

if you purchase from a reputable ps vendor, you will have no problems with returns.
2.gif

i have done business with www.whiteflash.com and can highly recommend them. best of luch to you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results