shape
carat
color
clarity

three choices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joe121

Rough_Rock
i am considering three diamonds

1. .72 carart wieght, color f, vvs2, depth 61.1%, table 55%, crown angle 34.5%, pavillion angle 40.8%, with measurmentst of 5.78x5.83x3.54mm
2. .81 carat weight, color g, vs1, depth 60.9%, table 54%, crown angle 35.2%, paviliion angle 40.4%, with measurements of 6.07x6.04x3.68mm
3. .72 carat weigh, color f, vvs2, dept 60.3%, table 56%, crown angle 34.1%, pavillion angle 40.6%, with measurements of 5.81x5.85x3.52mm

which should i choose?

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Joe:

One of the more frusterating things for diamond buyers is you will not be able to judge the stones beauty on any given parameters or set of numbers. There are many nuances to judging a diamonds beauty.

I think the numbers represent a good start. All 3 stones fall within parameters which could generate a dynomite diamond.

I would inquire about seeing the stones in person, or further data like ideal-scope or a full-sarin scan which would give us better insight into how the stones might likely perform. An idealscope photo is an excellent way to see how a diamond performs.

You seem like your set on stones ranging from F-G..If you compromise on clarity a little and choose VS2-SI-1 you will be able to get a bigger stone. This clarity range is an excellent choice for stones under and up to a carat, and you will see you can stretch your budget.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results