shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m totally late to this thread, but I have to chime in here and tell you "needhelp" that I love that setting! I have a RB solitaire with a WB consisting of princess cut stones and I just love that mix. If Dh and I ever "upgrade" it will not be my center stone, it will be flanking my cs w/ more princess cuts to match my WB. HTH!
36.gif

Olive Oil

Rough_Rock
I think it''s BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif

And I''m also someone who is not normally a princess fan.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
i don''t like princesses and i like that ring. make sure a wedding band will sit flush.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really really like it! And I think it would look gorgeous with a band like the ones that Ana posted.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m clearly in the minority but I don''t like it either. But, I''m also much more traditional in the styles of rings that I like so if you think your gal would like something untique it''s it
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it a lot but then I too am biased!! The beveled rounds really make the center stone pop.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results