shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this Radiant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nutty

Rough_Rock
I know there a million and one of these posts asking thoughts on a diamond... but I could really use expert and non-expert opinions on a radiant cut that we are looking at.

It does include the GIA report:

1.77ct
7.61 x 6.21 x 4.50mm
Depth: 72.5
Table: 78
Girdle: Very Thin to Thin
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Good
Color: H
Clarity: IF
Fluorescence: None

Any thoughts and opinions just on these numbers? Thanks much for the help from a confused newbie.
26.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Pass. (only my personal opinion) Too deep. Table much too big. No point in combining an H with an IF. Radiants hold body colior. I'd stick with an H and do down in clarity and pocket the $ or get a higher color and Vs1-Vs2 or eye clean si1 clarity.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i agree with mmm, as far as table & depth. and to reiterate the point, there is no reason to go with H and IF. if anything, you should go up in color, as squares show color more, and down in clarity. you are eye clean safe for sure all the way down to VS2, and you may be able to find a real nice SI1.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results