shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on my vegas proposal...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ajm8813

Rough_Rock
Hello all
35.gif

I recently purchased a Tiffany Ornate Legacy, 1.02ct, F, VVS1. Me and my other are going to Vegas in a few months..

Here is where I need your assistance. I have been in contact with Eiffel Tower in Vegas, and have a proposal package and reservation prepared. Upon our arrival the Maitre D is going to tell us our dinner table is not yet prepared and are going to offer us complimentary pass ride to the top of the tower. We go up top of the tour, and take in the view waiting for the bellagio fountains to go off. When the fountains begin to start with their music, about 30seconds - 1 minute i get on my knee and propose. After the proposal we go back down to the restaraunt where we are greeted again by the Maitre D and they take our picture and have something personalized with our names and date. Sit down and enjoy a window seat with roses, and 8 course tasting menu/champagne.

Here are my questions:
1) What do you think of this idea?
2) I know the Tiffany box has a ribbon. I was thinking of getting on one knee and taking her hand. As I have her hand I have her undo the ribbon, where I then open the box, pull out the smaller box with the ring, open it up and pop the question. Is that sound about right with what to do with a Tiffany box?

I appreciate all the help and assistance!

IceExplorer

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2010 9:45:54 PM
Author:ajm8813
Hello all
35.gif

I recently purchased a Tiffany Ornate Legacy, 1.02ct, F, VVS1. Me and my other are going to Vegas in a few months..

Here is where I need your assistance. I have been in contact with Eiffel Tower in Vegas, and have a proposal package and reservation prepared. Upon our arrival the Maitre D is going to tell us our dinner table is not yet prepared and are going to offer us complimentary pass ride to the top of the tower. We go up top of the tour, and take in the view waiting for the bellagio fountains to go off. When the fountains begin to start with their music, about 30seconds - 1 minute i get on my knee and propose. After the proposal we go back down to the restaraunt where we are greeted again by the Maitre D and they take our picture and have something personalized with our names and date. Sit down and enjoy a window seat with roses, and 8 course tasting menu/champagne.

Here are my questions:

2) I know the Tiffany box has a ribbon. I was thinking of getting on one knee and taking her hand. As I have her hand I have her undo the ribbon, where I then open the box, pull out the smaller box with the ring, open it up and pop the question. Is that sound about right with what to do with a Tiffany box?

1) I think your idea sounds great.
2) Either don''t take her hand until you have the ribbon undone and the ring box open or you''ll probably have to let go of her hand. Don''t try to do it with one hand, you might risk dropping and chipping the ring.

Good luck!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 12:06:20 AM
Author: IceExplorer

Date: 3/20/2010 9:45:54 PM
Author:ajm8813
Hello all
35.gif

Here are my questions:

1) I think your idea sounds great.
2) Either don''t take her hand until you have the ribbon undone and the ring box open or you''ll probably have to let go of her hand. Don''t try to do it with one hand, you might risk dropping and chipping the ring.

Good luck!
I agree with Ice, but it sounds super sweet. I know that location and it should be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results