shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts about this strand..

muskokathompson

Rough_Rock
After going through Wen’s site and deciding that a good quality strand is a sensible move, we are looking at this strand from PP for my daughter’s wedding jewelry.
The size and length are correct, and I think it could be good value. Any other opinions? She feels she will wear them often.

We are also looking for earrings like these:

quality is not so important but I’m worried that the pearls will be smaller than her necklace. Welcoming any links or opinions! Not averse to other vendors or preloved. We are in Canada.
:)

Last edited:

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The strand is nice, and if you can wait for a sale-- Mother's Day is coming up-- PP usually has 15-20% off.

I like the earrings you posted! Although the earring pearls are smaller than the necklace, the overall look with the hoop is larger, so I think it's fine.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think that strand is a very good idea
its a good price and as @pearlsngems says PP often has very good sales
those earrings do look pretty, a nice change from studs
they look like they will be very useful in her jewel box and she can probably upgrade to a bigger pearl for those earrings latter on if need be

muskokathompson

Rough_Rock
Took advantage of the Mother’s Day sale at PP. Bought the strand and matching dangles :)

I’ll post pics once they are here! Thanks for all the help!

muskokathompson

Rough_Rock
These are the options that Jordyn sent. She felt that her eye went to the bottom set. PS thoughts?
IMG_0746.jpeg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know next to nothing but for what it’s worth my eye also went to the bottom set! I like the depth of color and they look a little shinier.

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bottom necklace looks better matched and not as cool a color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results