shape
carat
color
clarity

This ring w/o engraving & milgraining?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone seen it? I particularly like how the side diamonds ''taper'' up to the center stone...

I love antique settings, but think I am more of a smooth finish girl (though I love real antiques where the engraving has been worn down!)

PS Found the original at antiqueengagementrings.com

decoring12345.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Another view

decoring23456.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE how they show hand shots!

decoring34567.jpg

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Side view - (I love the top view, but the side is a bit too "busy" for me)

decoring45678.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I *loves* it!!! That stone looks pretty too (in the original pix). I feel like I''ve seen something *similar* before ... maybe Michael B?? At Pearlmans?? I''ll look around.

Wonder if you could get that ring from ERD without all the engraving (it might be cast & would then have to be polished smooth??) LOVE the proportions of that one though. Never seen another with propotions THAT sweet. Yet.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this is the similar one I was thinking of ... more shared prong style tapering up to the centerstone ... Michael B's Riviera collection I think?? (Though the setting ALONE is 10K++
23.gif
)

michaelbriviera4.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ritani%20graduated%20Rounds%20setting.jpg

Ritani has this one.
2.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the ritani one is REALLY close...not sure if I''d want diamonds on the side though (likely beautiful but just not my thing)

Also like that the prongs don''t cross and form an ''X''...another thing that a lot of people love but just doesn''t do anything for me =)

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Check out singlestone too, and see if anything speaks to you. Ari just completed my set and he has a ton of styles - way more than what is on his site. He also offered to "age" my ring for me - to deliver it already with a worn patina. I didn't do that, but it was so cool that he does that!

I really like the setting you posted. I bet the jeweler can create it without the milgraining and/or engraving. Though if it were me, I would omit one or the other (I agree it's a bit busy), but not both for fear of losing the vintage flair that makes it so feminine and romantic looking.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2007 1:39:33 PM
Author: decodelighted
I think this is the similar one I was thinking of ... more shared prong style tapering up to the centerstone ... Michael B''s Riviera collection I think?? (Though the setting ALONE is 10K++
23.gif
)

Deco--This is one of my favorite settings. I think there''s a larger one where the side stones are in closer proportion to the center, YUMMY! I already put it in my wish list, it''s titled "25th anniversary".
11.gif

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I''m usually not a fan of engravings but I think the original ring in this thread is gorgeous as is. Is it okay to have two engagement rings?
31.gif

anyjackie

Rough_Rock
I''ve always liked these tapered rings. How about this one by Sholdt Designs?

sholdt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results