shape
carat
color
clarity

This one is for you belle...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm, it must be nice for someone''s hubby to just breeze into Tiff''s and come home with a pretty much PERFECT honker of a ring....
20.gif
3.gif
18.gif
9.gif

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I''ll add my oohs and aahs as well. That ring is gorgeous. It''s simple yet pleasing to the eye. That''s what I like. :) Frilly doesn''t really do much for me. Your ring is spectacular!

Ukieza

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ukieza, and I can't wait to see your ring!!! So glad everything is coming together for you!!!

kslim

Rough_Rock
I love your ring. My boyfriend (now fiance of course) surprised me with a trip to Paris and this stunner a few weeks ago. (let me know if you can''t see it -i''ll send an e-mail). I thought you might appreciate the setting. How do you like the round brilliant wedding band? What other styles did you try it out with?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Kslim, I just love it, it's gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations on your engagement!!!! I wore a smaller band from Tiff's but love the one I wear now from Signed Pieces. They have all different sizes, mine is 3.38 tcw, but I was going for a bigger look. Personally I think a smaller band looks better as it makes the ering pop. Just a thought. Enjoy your new ring and best wishes to you both!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

ETA: A trip to Paris, wow how romantic!!!!!
36.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, Kaleigh and Kslim!
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks MB!!!

Kslim you need to start your own thread for that gorgeous ring, we want specs etc......

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Yes, KSlim, I second that!!! I''d love to see more of your ring (another "the kaleigh" in our midst!!!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want to take her avatar and put it mine as she takes much better pics than I do!!!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I know I''m resurrecting an old thread...but GOOD G-D Kaleigh!! That ring more than spans your finger
23.gif
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for bringing this thread to the light of day again Princess V. I''ve never had a chance to tell Lisa just how incredibly stunning I think her ring is! And it was a surprise upgrade from her husband and from Tiffany''s no less - it doesn''t get any better than that! It is simply breathtaking and I think it is time to see some new pics. Did you ever get this digital camera thing down Lisa???

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wasn''t around then, but I''ll have to add that this is one of my top five favorites I have seen here on PriceScope or anywhere, for that matter. It might even be #1 for classic style settings, and I''d have another category for antique style, which is my other favorite.

I love it, Lisa!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2006 10:40:59 AM
Author: Sundial
Thanks for bringing this thread to the light of day again Princess V. I''ve never had a chance to tell Lisa just how incredibly stunning I think her ring is! And it was a surprise upgrade from her husband and from Tiffany''s no less - it doesn''t get any better than that! It is simply breathtaking and I think it is time to see some new pics. Did you ever get this digital camera thing down Lisa???
Thanks Sundial, that is so sweet of you. And the digital camera??? Shhhh Ya might get me into trouble!! No I am lame at that. Thank god for Nan!!
31.gif

diamondseeker, why thank you!!
1.gif

slammie

Shiny_Rock
okay, we seriously need a drool icon here. Wow, I''ve always admired that avatar pic and I have to say what a stunning ring that is. You are a lucky lucky lady!! I''ve always loved rounds and pears together. This one will have to do!!
18.gif
18.gif

Okay Nan, we need some profile shots!!
36.gif

janf

Rough_Rock
Hi kaleigh-

Love your ring!! What was your original e-ring center stone from tiffany''s?

thanks,

janf

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just saw Kaleigh''s reply that her original ring was the same design but smalller stones. I think that was an excellent choice to upgrade to larger diamonds in the same design!

You don''t by any chance have a picture of the old one, do you, Lisa?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No sadly I don''t. I didn''t have it for very long. Hubby thought it was too small and insisted on getting a bigger ring. I wish I did. It was very pretty. I was crest fallen when I had to hand it over. But that didn''t last too long, haha.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had been thinking of the plain Tiffany 6-prong, but I am thinking the 3 stone with pears might be nice since it is an anniversary ring and wouldn't be exactly like my current e-ring. But it might run the price up too much, and I don't want to sacrifice the size of the center stone. I'd likely have to go with 1.3 in the center with pear sides, but I'd probably go 1.5 center with a solitaire. But the way this is going, I'll probably never decide! Lol! I'd like to try some on at Tiffany, but I feel very weird asking them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results