shape
carat
color
clarity

this one is for all dog lovers..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
I found this accidentally its a nice one so I wanted to share it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odi0XlI-4_g
NOt sure how to paste it so you can just click on it and get there?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely video Scarleta, thank you for sharing - there were similar ones made in the aftermath of the pit bull ban in Denver, when they literally confiscated peoples' loving family pets and had them euthanized. Here's the link to the video, for those who would like a clickable link to watch it.

Also, for those who are sincerely interested in getting a balanced look at pit bulls and learning beyond what the popular press and media have taught us, please take the time to check out some of these links from one of the best pit bull advocacy groups I know of. Despite that fact that they are (obviously) in favor of pit bulls, these people really put forward some solid statistics and interesting history to back up their views, and I really think that its worth a read before you judge these dogs:

Breed History/Info

Common Myths About Pit Bulls

A Balanced Look at the Pros and Cons of Owning the Breed

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks AG for putting a click to get there.
I have to go out right now, but I will watch the other one you recommended later on..

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Sure, no problem on the links. Its actually a box at the far right of the formatting options at the top of the window you are typing in when you write your post - it looks like a globe with a link of chain in front of it.

The other links aren''t to movies, its a website for an organization that does really wonderful pittie rescue as well as providing really valuable information to the public about bully breeds. Definitely worth a read.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
AG: got the box thanks ...The articles you pointed out to are also great.Thanks again..

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for that Scarleta. We have quite a few that attend our clinic and they are so friendly.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting that link Scarletta

I used to own an Am Staff (who I still miss so dearly) and a Staffy it is sad that these some of the most loving and trusting animals get such a bad rap due to misinformed media hype and their tough look appeal. In the right hands with the right training they are some of the most sweetest, kindest and loving dogs I have ever had the pleasure of being with, unfortunately due to laws and regulations in my state I don''t know if I will ever be able to own one again
7.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
When I posted this I had no idea whatsoever about their reputation.?I have read more after posting so thanks Bee and Deelight for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results