shape
carat
color
clarity

This just makes me sick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26771119?GT1=43001

And he''s whining that the DA''s office didn''t offer him a plea deal?!?! GOOD FOR THEM!!!
36.gif

Personally, I think they should do to him exactly what he did to Norman.
38.gif
29.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
The list of injuries is very disturbing.
I don''t care how drunk he was - that is astonishingly cruel behavior!

starsapphire

Shiny_Rock
You know, my cat bites me sometimes when I aggravate him, as in, I love him so much, I give him too much attention, and he lets me know that he has had enough! After all, he is KING Sammy. I don''t KILL my cat for biting me!!! This guy is such an a*****e! To kill a beautiful little kitty like that! I think he should be ostracised from the acting community. And at least SOME jail time. He has some SERIOUS issues.
29.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
That is horrible..

Poor Norman!!!

8.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
That is just soo wrong. My cat bites me all of the time and I can''t even begin to imagine harming her at all, much less all of the horrible things he must have done to poor Norman. I pray he does not get off easy.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The thing that really pisses me off is that he''s trying to say it was an "accident." You don''t inflict those kinds of injuries on a cat by "accident"!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t read the article, because based on your comments, I know it would make me cry.

I just want to say that animal abusers make me absolutely ill, and no mercy should be given to them. EVER.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
That is so disgusting...poor kitty. People like him make me sick. Anyone that could purposely cause pain and suffering to an animal or child should get the same treatment, imho.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have a puppy who has razor sharp teeth. I could never harm her for biting us. Stories like that make me feel physically sick. How can people be so evil.
38.gif

dendon

Shiny_Rock
I believe in an "eye for an eye". Do to him what he did to that poor baby!!!
29.gif
That story really got me steamed!!!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope somebody does the same things to him.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Many studies in psychology, sociology, and criminology during the last 25 years have demonstrated that violent offenders frequently have childhood and adolescent histories of serious and repeated animal cruelty. The FBI has recognized the connection since the 1970s, when its analysis of the lives of serial killers suggested that most had killed or tortured animals as children. Other research has shown consistent patterns of animal cruelty among perpetrators of more common forms of violence, including child abuse, spouse abuse, and elder abuse. In fact, the American Psychiatric Association considers animal cruelty one of the diagnostic criteria of conduct disorder.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 12:43:43 PM
Author: Starset Princess
Many studies in psychology, sociology, and criminology during the last 25 years have demonstrated that violent offenders frequently have childhood and adolescent histories of serious and repeated animal cruelty. The FBI has recognized the connection since the 1970s, when its analysis of the lives of serial killers suggested that most had killed or tortured animals as children. Other research has shown consistent patterns of animal cruelty among perpetrators of more common forms of violence, including child abuse, spouse abuse, and elder abuse. In fact, the American Psychiatric Association considers animal cruelty one of the diagnostic criteria of conduct disorder.
That''s what instantly came to mind for me. If he does that to a cat, what does he do to people (or what could/will he do) that he feels are insignificant/helpless?

Absolutely terrifying.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 1:12:28 PM
Author: princesss

Date: 9/18/2008 12:43:43 PM
Author: Starset Princess
That''s what instantly came to mind for me. If he does that to a cat, what does he do to people (or what could/will he do) that he feels are insignificant/helpless?

Absolutely terrifying.
Starset Princess & Princesss~

I can tell you from personal experience that this theory is unfortunately true. My XH was very abusive toward me, and also toward our pets. He has never been formally diagnosed, but I feel certain that he has several mental disorders, including narcissism, bipolar disorder, and antisocial personality disorder.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 12:42:57 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I hope somebody does the same things to him.
Ditto, ditto, ditto.

Sometimes I really hate people.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I didn''t read it either, stories like that are really upsetting to me. I can''t even watch the Animal Planet when they show the animals that have been abused. I hurry up and switch channels, then give our Lhasa dog Mazie a big hug.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 3:47:51 PM
Author: Linda W
OMG, I didn''t read it either, stories like that are really upsetting to me. I can''t even watch the Animal Planet when they show the animals that have been abused. I hurry up and switch channels, then give our Lhasa dog Mazie a big hug.
Ack!!! Linda, that show is called "Animal Cops" or something like that, and I can''t stand it either!!!
39.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 4:05:42 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Ack!!! Linda, that show is called ''Animal Cops'' or something like that, and I can''t stand it either!!!
39.gif

YES, that is what it is. I always change the channel. Yuk to that show. Supa Grannies will kick the fannies of animal abusers.
rollpin.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 4:08:14 PM

Date: 9/18/2008 4:05:42 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl

Ack!!! Linda, that show is called ''Animal Cops'' or something like that, and I can''t stand it either!!!
39.gif

YES, that is what it is. I always change the channel. Yuk to that show. Supa Grannies will kick the fannies of animal abusers.
rollpin.gif
YAY for the fanny-kickin'' Supa Grannies!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I actually can''t even bring myself to read the article... Just the headline makes me sick. Unacceptable behavior. He should be punished.
38.gif

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I cant write what im thinking...such a tragic story that people can act out like this on an animal...sad on so many levels.The law needs to enact stronger laws against this type of behavior.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
WOW.
How exactly do you not intentionally KICK a cat? And moreover... when does ONE kick ever kill a cat!?

That is unreal!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 10:41:30 PM
Author: jewelerman
I cant write what im thinking...such a tragic story that people can act out like this on an animal...sad on so many levels.The law needs to enact stronger laws against this type of behavior.
AMEN, Jewelerman!!!
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/18/2008 11:48:27 PM
Author: LuckyTexan
WOW.
How exactly do you not intentionally KICK a cat? And moreover... when does ONE kick ever kill a cat!?

That is unreal!
LT, that''s exactly what I thought when I first read the article. He''s trying to say it was an accident?!?! WTF?!?! He must have repeatedly kicked/hit the cat, and they must have been very forceful kicks/hits. You can''t beat an animal to death "by accident"!!!
38.gif
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results