shape
carat
color
clarity

Things you''ve done on a dare

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deejay''s thread got me thinking.

What are some funny things you''ve done on a dare.

I KNOW I''ve done a couple... but the mind is screaming "NO, NO...don''t open that door. We''ve erased that, it didn''t happen... Don''t. Open. The. Door."

Ahh.. here''s one that''s snuck through.

On the Mall, right on the grounds of the United States Capital Building I climbed into a closed. locked trellised are with this lovely fountain... and DANCED, skirts hiked up (long skirt... no exposure fortunately) in the fountain while singing at the top of my lungs.

37.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Am I remembering a certain PS pal of mine was dared to roll down a hill inside a trash can during her schooldays?
emangel.gif
28.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I pretended I was hypnotized during a local comedy show and people believed it which I still can't believe. heehehe

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
My worst one was when I was 9. A kid dared me to jump from the top to the end of a kiddie slide, to get over a puddle at the bottom. I did it... slipped on some ice... and ran headlong into a fence 4 feet in front of the slide! I broke my arm and now, almost 14 years later, won't ever be able to fully straighten it.
39.gif
Needless to say, I never followed a dare again!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2007 2:18:38 PM
Author: Lorelei
Am I remembering a certain PS pal of mine was dared to roll down a hill inside a trash can during her schooldays?
emangel.gif
28.gif

bat eyes1.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
my story also involves a fountain.. that''s so weird!

I was drunk (this was pre-sobriety, long ago!!) and my friend dared me to go in a fountain. So I asked the taxi to pull over, took of my pants and got in the fountain. Then I tried to put my hand up the butt of a horse statue and my friend took a picture. I still have it - it makes me CRACK UP with laughter every time I see it!

This was in front of a nice building in Dallas TExas, during the state fair.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmmmm
storm pleads the 5th
11.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, I'm with Storm on this one! Let me just say the personal ad was the LEAST of them!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nah, not going there.... LOL!!!
9.gif

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Mine''s not too naughty but my mom dared me to post a personal ad on a certain website and I ended up meeting my husband!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve done too many... and most of them are too racy LOL

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
streaking

mrs.ROC

Rough_Rock
This forum sounds like it could get me in trouble... not going there!! LOL!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2007 10:55:56 PM
Author: whatmeworry
streaking
Yup I''m guilty of that too. That and skinny dipping and kissing. I was a wild child!!
31.gif
3.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh man, mine is the worst ever, and there is actual proof of it on tape somewhere. I think that is why I never made anything of myself- if I was famous I may be "caught"!!
12.gif
12.gif
11.gif
11.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I used to play truth or dare CONSTANTLY late night. Let''s see-a few memorable ones:

1. Ate a tablespoon of red pepper flakes (the kind you put on pizza)...the next day was not fun!

2. Walked to 7-11 in a trashbag as a dress with my two girlfriends dressed the same way

3. Ate a teaspoon of a disgusting concoction made out of condiments at a Chinese restaurant (duck sauce, Coca-Cola, soy sauce, etc.)

I could pretty much never turn down a dare (within reason, of course)! I would probably still take almost any dare given to me!

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Mine was when I was a teenager at camp. It was a co-ed camp where the girl''s cabins were on one side of the woods and the boy''s cabins were on the other side of the woods. Some of the boy''s dared me to sneak over to their side of the woods after lights out, so I did. I was in one of their cabins when the camp counselors went around to make bed check (I was smart enough to have left AFTER they did the bed check on the girl''s side). So, I hid down inside the sleeping bad of one of the boys and the counselor never knew I was there. The boys wanted me to spend the entire night, but I was too afraid for my "virtue", so I made them go with me to sneak back to the girl''s side. We had to take the long way around, through the woods. I made it back without getting caught, but the boys did get caught on their way back to thier side of the woods. They were gentlemen and didn''t rat me out, though. Nice boys.

The only other dare I ever remenber taking was when some of my friends dared me to flirt with my future husband. Actually, what they dared me to do was unbutton an extra button on my blouse to show off my cleavage and go over and strike up a conversation with him. I did, and we were married two years later almost to the day.
9.gif
I found out after we''d been dating for a while that I didn''t need to unbutton the blouse, because he told me that the first time he walked into the room and saw me, before we even actually met, he said to himself "uh oh...there she is, my future wife!" LOL!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Musey change her avatar on a DOUBLE DOG DARE.
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif
2.gif
hehehe

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2007 2:57:36 PM
Author: treysar
my story also involves a fountain.. that''s so weird!

I was drunk (this was pre-sobriety, long ago!!) and my friend dared me to go in a fountain. So I asked the taxi to pull over, took of my pants and got in the fountain. Then I tried to put my hand up the butt of a horse statue and my friend took a picture. I still have it - it makes me CRACK UP with laughter every time I see it!

This was in front of a nice building in Dallas TExas, during the state fair.
Please say this was not one of the Las Colinas Mustangs? Neigh, say it isn''t so, Treysar.
2.gif

shay

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
emangel.gif
28.gif
Who????????

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with several of the others.
17.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pwetty pwease?
17.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2007 2:43:01 PM
Author: Ellen

emangel.gif
28.gif

Harriet asks who? Harriet, see above quote. I think it was my bud, Ellen.
9.gif

shay

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear respectable Ellen?!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2007 9:26:23 PM
Author: Harriet
Dear respectable Ellen?!
Now, Harriet, are you sure you haven''t noticed the little horns holding her halo on straight?
2.gif
12.gif
11.gif

shay

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha. She was going to wear f*rting shoes in Graff.
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2007 9:36:03 PM
Author: Shay37

Date: 6/23/2007 9:26:23 PM
Author: Harriet
Dear respectable Ellen?!
Now, Harriet, are you sure you haven''t noticed the little horns holding her halo on straight?
2.gif
12.gif
11.gif

shay
9.gif

Yes Harriet, it was moi.

Trust me, I was quite the wild child in my day. I could tell you stories that would curl your hair, curled mine.
9.gif
2.gif

angel_not.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Ate a fried termite overseas. Kept thinking to self, "it''s just protein, it''s just protein."

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh julia! yuck

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2007 9:11:02 PM
Author: Ellen
Oh julia! yuck
Hey, it was salty and crunchy, and well, yeah- yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results