shape
carat
color
clarity

Things to do in San Francisco?

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone. I have a minute before our evening festivities and I just wanted to give everyone an update. The catamaran cruise was amazing! I had so much fun that I felt like a little kid again. The seafood, Chinese and Spanish food has been amazing so far.

And....drum roll please....

Lang's was fabulous! I convinced DH to detour in there for a few minutes and there stuff is absolutely amazing! The ladies there were so kind and helpful. They made sure that I knew that I was "welcome to try on every piece in the store", but I managed to restrain myself and kept it to a few pieces that are on my long term bucket list. I tried on a 4 carat emerald cut with a lovely high crown and lots of fire, a 2.6 carat marquis with no bowtie that looked ginormous, and a 3 carat French cut eternity band. Luckily this experience taught me that *gasp* these pieces are all outside my comfort zone for size and daily wearability. Sorry, no pics as I didn't feel comfortable asking, but I do have to say that the best piece of eye candy in the store was actually the one guarding the door. :naughty:

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so glad you are enjoying fun times in San Francisco!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results