shape
carat
color
clarity

There are millions of rounds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joey122

Rough_Rock
Dear Pricescope posters,

Months ago, I exhausted my own search for the perfect asscher and thanks to you have been sporting one similar to my avatar since my engagement. Thank you (especially Storm)! Now, my best friend is getting married in August, but she''s sporting an empty ring finger! She and her fiance are both very overwhelmed by the process. After steering them away from mall jewelers, I volunteered myself to do the research because I want to help them (and I really enjoy it!) Asschers were one world, but round brilliants are a completely different world! For starters, I read all of the diamond tutorials and wrote down the specs. When I searched, millions of diamonds came up with near identical specs! Now I know not to buy any diamond on numbers alone, but where the heck do I even begin? She wants a 1ct-1.25ct, Ideal cut, Round Brilliant, G-H Color, Vs1-SI1 (if SI1 is eye clean). Then I consider the rest of the specs (Depth, Table, Girdle, etc.) Then...do I just pick one, purchase it, inspect it, and decide? I have already sent the request to Whiteflash since I loved working with them so much for my asscher! Please Help with any advice!
33.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you''ve already taken a step in the right direction by contacting WF. You feel comfortable with them and they will be able to help you find the perfect stone I''m sure. You can always narrow it down to 2 or 3 on their site and post them here and many will jump in to give you their opinions on which one they like and why. Honestly though, if you told WF what you are looking for they will find it, no worries there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results