shape
carat
color
clarity

The

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Quincy

Rough_Rock
I went crazy and bought a rock that I''ve had on hold for the past 2 months. It was only yesterday that I finalized everything hoping that there would be better stones out there. It turns out anything better, I''ll be broke. =P

Thanks for GIRAUX (Giraux.com) at the Jewelry Market in San Francisco. They had great selections and customer service! Other than DERCO, I would highly recommend GIRAUX. (Pronounces Gee-Row)

Here are the specs:

GIA CERT. and a SARIN REPORT was added to it

Round Brilliant Ideal Cut
1.617 Carat
Meas: 7.62 - 7.65 x 4.63 mm
Total Depth 60.5%
Crown Angle 35.0
Crown Height 15.3%
Pavil Angle 40.7
Pavil Depth 42.9%
Culet 0.4%
Table Size 56.1%
Girdle Thickness 1.5% Medium, Faceted
Culet: None
Polish: VG
Symetry: Excellent
Clarity: VS1 (should be VVS1 or VVS2 but I guess they had a hard group of GIA graders; There is only 3 feathers less than 0.5 mm long on the OUTER OUTER edge of the diamond table, the center is absolutley flawless)
Color: F
Fluorescence: None

Holloway Cut Advisor: 1.1
t56.jpg

Here are the pics...I was trying to be a pro photographer but it turns out that it''s the best I can take.

dsc011647vd.jpg

dsc011655eu.jpg

dsc011708yb.jpg

It''s in a temporary setting for now. Giraux us to go back within 3 months to get a permanent setting. You can already see my oily fingers on the platinum setting.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results