shape
carat
color
clarity

The world is bigger than Pricescope

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I notice that you now have a forum to request articles, yet that forum is locked and will not accept replies. Why? Much of the information requested is already available. As I understand it, it is also against the rules to post links to information, articles, etc, outside of Pricescope. The assumption is that you can keep someone on the forum, but the fact is,. the world is a click away. If you are truly interested in conveying information, your no link rule is a contradiction of your stated goal.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Richard W. Wise said:
I notice that you now have a forum to request articles, yet that forum is locked and will not accept replies. Why? Much of the information requested is already available. As I understand it, it is also against the rules to post links to information, articles, etc, outside of Pricescope. The assumption is that you can keep someone on the forum, but the fact is,. the world is a click away. If you are truly interested in conveying information, your no link rule is a contradiction of your stated goal.

Richard the closing of those forums is from old system which automatically locked all thread that have not been active of 3 months.

I have reopened them if you need to add suggestions there.

Regarding the rule of posting links to information articles , etc out side of pricescope it is under consideration.

Kind regards,

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results