shape
carat
color
clarity

the waiting is the hardest part...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

youjane1

Rough_Rock
it''s true! ahhhh! i''ve got a ring pretty much picked out and I''ve got the money saved up, but my plan for proposing can''t spring into action until several months down the road. i don''t want to order the ring now because i can''t keep a secret that long, so I just have to sit and wait! Agonizing!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Order the ring and get today''s pricing. Precious stones and metals have a tendancy to cost more over time. Then, take the ring to your bank and put it in a safety deposit box, where you can not look at it every day. Then, you''ll have access to the ring when you are ready and you might have saved a little money!!

Just a thought. Good luck with whatever you do.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/10/2006 2:13:54 PM
Author: Rod
Order the ring and get today''s pricing. Precious stones and metals have a tendancy to cost more over time. Then, take the ring to your bank and put it in a safety deposit box, where you can not look at it every day. Then, you''ll have access to the ring when you are ready and you might have saved a little money!!

Just a thought. Good luck with whatever you do.
What he said!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Take Rod''s advice!!! Last thing you want is for the price to go up!!!!
2.gif

youjane1

Rough_Rock
ack that''s really good advice! i guess my biggest fear is that I change my mind about the ring between now and then...but yeah, that''s a really really good point.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results