shape
carat
color
clarity

The waiting is over! I'm engaged!!!!

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
I joined PS just a week ago once SO and I stopped looking at diamonds but he proposed this past weekend!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
I could not be happier right now. It was so unexpected and he did such a magnificent job with the ring. He has had the diamond on hold for a month now and kept going diamond shopping with me every weekend so that I wouldn't know. Here are the pics.. :naughty: :love:

dsc_0890.jpg

dsc_0916.jpg

dsc_0960.jpg

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and your fiancee!

:appl: :appl:

Very beautiful. You were right, red does suit diamonds!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!! Congrats! It's huge!! What are the stats?

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
Thanks Chewbacca!!!

Madelise - Here are the details: I am a size 5.5. The center stone is a GIA RB 3.71 H VS2. The eternity band is made up of 15 pointers with a weight of ~ 2.5 ct.

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly! Gorgeous!!!

Congrats!!! :appl: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy crap! That's over 6 carats just in that one ring! Can't wait to see what you pick as your wedding band to pair with that! Please post more pics, or do a SMTB thread! :love:

styringca

Rough_Rock
Sooo beautiful,congratulations!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
You were like me, I joined and was engaged the following week, I think lol

Congrats and enjoy that lovely ring!! :appl:

luvsdmb

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, he did a great job!!! :appl:

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
luvsdmb - Thank you! I totally agree!
fancypantssparkles - A week of waiting isn't so bad! ;-)
styringca - Thanks!!
madelise - I still can't believe i'm wearing over 6 carats on my finger!! I'll make sure to post more pictures soon :bigsmile: Please give me some suggestions for the wedding band!! I obviously love the bling I just don't know if I can mix it up with something other than an identical eternity band.
maple2012 - Thank youu!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love4Chanel|1368662881|3447733 said:
madelise - I still can't believe i'm wearing over 6 carats on my finger!! I'll make sure to post more pictures soon :bigsmile: Please give me some suggestions for the wedding band!! I obviously love the bling I just don't know if I can mix it up with something other than an identical eternity band.

If it were me, I actually wouldn't get a matching eternity band to that setting. Your e-ring is absolutely stunning, but those sidestones are ginormous. It looks good the way it is. If you double that thickness of sidestones, yes, you'll have a rave on your finger, but I think it will take away from the VAVOOM! of the center stone. If it were me, I'd wear it solo or with a plain band. Maybe if I really, really wanted bling, a very thin but higher set eternity, so that it's at the same height level as the e-ring. If you wanted a bangin' matching band, I'd wear the band on it's own as a stand-alone w-band, for days when you can't wear such a large rock.

This diamond should stay center of attn! :love:

Um, hello, and "soon" has already passed. Where are more photos!!!! :naughty:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Gorgeous huge ring and nice that you had such a short wait!

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
madelise|1368733171|3448408 said:
Love4Chanel|1368662881|3447733 said:

If it were me, I actually wouldn't get a matching eternity band to that setting. Your e-ring is absolutely stunning, but those sidestones are ginormous. It looks good the way it is. If you double that thickness of sidestones, yes, you'll have a rave on your finger, but I think it will take away from the VAVOOM! of the center stone. If it were me, I'd wear it solo or with a plain band. Maybe if I really, really wanted bling, a very thin but higher set eternity, so that it's at the same height level as the e-ring. If you wanted a bangin' matching band, I'd wear the band on it's own as a stand-alone w-band, for days when you can't wear such a large rock.

This diamond should stay center of attn! :love:

Um, hello, and "soon" has already passed. Where are more photos!!!! :naughty:

Luckily, there is time to choose the wedding band! I want to put some thought into it and make sure it's just right. In the meantime... here is a pic of the ring from last night and also from earlier in the week. Enjoy!

dsc_0925.jpg

dsc_0949.jpg

_95.jpeg

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
:shock: its huge! and so beautiful! congrats!!! :appl:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful. I hope you and your fiance have a long and happy life together!

(P.S. Your ring is giving me DSS. :love: )

Love4Chanel

Rough_Rock
lin_ny - Thanks!! :D

sortmon - You're too funny! :lol: Thank you for the warm wishes!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats! You're ring is amazing!!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! With fantastic color and clarity. Congrats on your engagement, you are one lucky gal to have found a guy who loves you that much and has great taste! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results