shape
carat
color
clarity

The tourmaline and diamond ring is complete! And I loaded a bunch of photos.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I am so happy with the end result! Thanks everyone over here that helped me in this process. I posted a thread in SMTR with all the photos of my ring! I didn't know if you all had made your way over to the the SMTR area and seen the abundance of photos I took, and I didn't want to leave my Colored Stone friends hanging!

I finally received it in the mail and didn't waste any time before whipping out the camera! One thing I was surprised about is that the tourmaline not only sends up flashes of white/sparkle light, but also colored light in the sun. One of the photos in the thread shows that, but I have more, where it flashes Green, Yellow, and Red fires into the camera! Is that normal?

Anyways, here is the thread with all of the photos:

My New Ring Thread!

And here is a teaser
1.gif

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
woohoo! definately was not left hanging! I don''t go over there often, but I happened to the day you posted- lol! I saw the name of the thread and that you had started it- and man oh man- I could not wait for the page to load!! I was such a dork- OMG she-finally-got-it-done-I''ll-bet-it looks-great-OMG kind of excitement, lol. not to sound weird, but... I''ve lurked on most of your posts about this ring and have been cheering for you as it came along.

the ring looks great on your hand and I hope you have tons of fun wearing it!!

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/10/2009 11:25:00 AM
Author: kas baby
woohoo! definately was not left hanging! I don''t go over there often, but I happened to the day you posted- lol! I saw the name of the thread and that you had started it- and man oh man- I could not wait for the page to load!! I was such a dork- OMG she-finally-got-it-done-I''ll-bet-it looks-great-OMG kind of excitement, lol. not to sound weird, but... I''ve lurked on most of your posts about this ring and have been cheering for you as it came along.

the ring looks great on your hand and I hope you have tons of fun wearing it!!

kas baby you are so sweet. Thank you for the thoughtful comments! I am happy you enjoyed the photos, and thank you for cheering for me!!
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that ring has got to be one of my favorite rings on this site.
I just ADORE everything about it

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for linking us to that thread because I rarely check the SMTR section. The entire package came out well. The different coloured light coming back to the camera is normal. Glad you are enjoying the light show.
9.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very lovely
30.gif
The setting really goes well with the stone!

-A

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Glad this thread served a purpose, sometimes I find myself only checking Colored Stones and not SMTR! I don''t think I will be doing any other projects anytime soon, this one was so sucessful I can''t think of anything else I would want to wear!

ckrickett, Wow! I am so flattered that this is one of your favs. I am so happy everyone likes it as much as I do!

Chrono, I am happy you saw the thread, I wasn''t sure if everyone checked over there. Again, thanks for all the help! I will definitely keep enjoying the light show
1.gif

Arcadian, thank you for the sweet thoughts!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I like the color..it''s a subtle pink but yet still very noticable

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results