shape
carat
color
clarity

The Ring is on the Way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Ok, so it has been a long time since I''ve posted due to moving,computer error,and etc..but my e-ring is on the way and actually should be here by the end of the week or the beginning of next week. I''m so excited I can barely contain myself! The FF is being so cute and you can see how much he is stressing (in a good way) over the proposal,he said it''s been very hard hiding his list of ideas from me,and that he has to be extra careful.
I only have to wait a bit longer,but I think it still might definitely be a few months depending on what he finally decides to do. In the meantime though once the ring arrives were going to take the ring to Richard Sherwood to get it appraised and get all the insurance out of the way so when he proposes we don''t have to deal with any of that when he proposes (being so close to my ring and not being able to put it on my finger might actually kill me lol!) I just thought I would share some of my practically incoherent excited ramblings with you ladies.Thanks for reading!
1.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
ooh I made a grave grammatical error,I stated "when he proposes" twice in one sentence.excuse the craziness.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Ooh exciting Amzizzle!!

Let us know when you need dust.

After the appraisal is he going to hid the ring so you can''t peek at it?

Keep us posted!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!

I just had a loose diamond appraised by Richard on Monday (for my engagement ring!), and he was super awesome through the whole process. We communicated through email before hand, and unfortunately I wasn''t able to go to the appraisal and meet him, but he spent a lot of time with my boyfriend, who took the diamond to be appraised.

My boyfriend had to drive 4+ hours roundtrip, but he said it was more than worth it for how nice and informative Richard was.

*Sidenote: Since you''re going to Richard, you must be in Florida, right? We''re trying to set up a get together. Check out the thread in the Hangout forum!

1.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I''m very excited about getting my ring appraised by Richard,I hear he is the best from all the lovely ps''ers. I won''t lie though waiting for the proposal is killing me,and of course this Saturday were going out with all are already married friends,so that won''t take my mid off it either!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Sooo excited for you!!! Don''t forget to post pictures when you get your ring!! And for good measures here''s

**********DUST DUST DUST************ so that your wait is much sooner than later!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results