shape
carat
color
clarity

The Re-Set is Done! White Flash Does it Again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Great hand shots, Lynn!!!
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, ALL you guys, for your unfailing enthusiasm and support! xoxoxo!!!

It is sooooo fun to be able to share this excitement here, because believe me, most of the rest of humanity just doesn''t GET IT!!!!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif

Lynn

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great shots Lynn! Your center stone looks humongorgeous in it''s new home!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
ooooooooooo Lynn- I think that last shot is my favorite. Got anymore?
31.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oh my gosh! Its spectacular!! LOOOOVE it.. and WHAT a ROCK!!

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
This new setting is beautiful. Yay for you!!
30.gif

What I need to know is, are you keeping this instead of the 1.68ct you talked about upgrading to, and does this re-set mean this no longer exists?
33.gif
Thanks!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2005 2:37:50 AM
Author: tomatoe

What I need to know is, are you keeping this instead of the 1.68ct you talked about upgrading to, and does this re-set mean this no longer exists?
Tomatoe,
Yes and yes!

My gorgeous 1.53 G/VS is shining like a beacon in its happy new home!
30.gif

Lynn

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Just playing around with the loupe and the camera this afternoon... and I thought I''d post some more eye-candy. (Besides, everyone needs just a LITTLE break from Mara''s thread...
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
!!!)

cottonandgauze31205.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I kinda like this one, with the rings a bit "askew"...

Handshot31205.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh nice Lynn...what are the diamonds sitting in?

it''s overcast today so I am going to see about taking some flower shots with the rings and also try some windowsill action since I recall some of my fave shots like slammies and Jen''s being taken on the windowsill.
31.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Another...

Ontheweindowsill31205.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
wet papertowel? (guessing)

rings look fab Lynn!

Do you and Mara have the same settings? They look really similar!

ed: omi goodess!! that last shot is *amazing*!! what kind of camera are you using?!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2005 4
6.gif
1:58 PM
Author: Mara
ooh nice Lynn...what are the diamonds sitting in?
They were nestled in some white cotton gauzy type fabric that I had. I thought it was neat. I have a devil of a time capturing on film what my eyes see! I only have a cheap-o little digital camera (with NO "macro" setting!). I have been rubber-banding a loupe or a magnifying glass to the front of the camera!!!
20.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Trying to capture the beauty and fire of the melee w-band...

Meleeband31205.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for today. Everyone can now return to Mara''s thread...
30.gif
1.gif
10.gif

Sparklie231205.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
2 PM
Author: kaylagee
wet papertowel? (guessing)

Do you and Mara have the same settings? They look really similar!

ed: omi goodess!! that last shot is *amazing*!! what kind of camera are you using?!
Mara was definitely the inspiration for my reset. So, yep, our rings are pretty similar! She has 4-prong melee, I have shared prong; her e-ring is a little wider than her w-ring, mine is just the opposite, our platinum heads are different (although both are 4-prong), and of course SHE HAS A BIGGER CENTER STONE NOW!
23.gif
1.gif
9.gif
But I still love 'er!
2.gif

Lynn

PS My camera is an $89 Kodak Easy-Share from Walmart with NO "macro" setting! I took one and a half million photos to get these ones!!! So thank you so much for the sweet compliment!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never get tired of looking at your beautiful set Lynn. Those are great pictures btw.!!!
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2005 4:16:32 PM
Author: kaleigh
I never get tired of looking at your beautiful set Lynn. Those are great pictures btw.!!!
36.gif
Awwww... thanks! xoxoxo
I never get tired of looking at it, either!
30.gif
And it is so much more beautiful in person than ANY of these pictures ever show. I really need to think about getting a new camera! But I''d so much rather buy DIAMONDS!
2.gif

Lynn

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the one of the two rings laying on each other...veryyy sparkly!!! funny how even a cheapie camera is soo useful for these types of things eh? i know what i am looking for in my next camera, serious macro mode and better nighttime shooting without use of a flash!

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Gosh Lynn,
Your wedding ring turned out so gorgeous. I really love your set. Do you mind me asking what the turnaround time was for your ring to become complete? I''m on a short timeframe (I''m eloping this Friday) and was just curious. I really love your rings. Enjoy!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Lynn~ Your set is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! And it looks perfect (and huge!) on your hand. I think your pictures are spectacular.... "cheap-o" camera or not!
2.gif
And the image of you taking pics with a loupe/magnifying glass rubberbanded to your camera is too funny! Whatever you''re doing, they are turning out great. Gorgeous and super sparkly!
30.gif

chelle

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2005 4:49:13 PM
Author: iceprincess
Gosh Lynn,
Your wedding ring turned out so gorgeous. I really love your set. Do you mind me asking what the turnaround time was for your ring to become complete? I''m on a short timeframe (I''m eloping this Friday) and was just curious. I really love your rings. Enjoy!
Ice,
Thank you for your compliments. I LOVE it so much, too!
30.gif
To answer your question -- the turnaround-time for WF was about a week (not counting shipping time). I think that is really fast!
Lynn

PS Congratulations on your elopement! That''s pretty exciting! Where are you going?

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ontheweindowsill31205.jpg

Lynn, This picture is AMAZING! Look at the colors in your stone...and it''s HUGE!
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
2:25 PM
Author: Lynn B
Another...
This picture is amazing...artistic even! Then again, the subject matter is just incredible.
30.gif
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lynn
way to go
36.gif
36.gif
beautiful set,love the half eternity style
30.gif
10.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn,

I had to laugh when I read about your camera technique! Hey it working great! Wonderful shots, chepo cammera, rubber banded loupe, and all!!!
36.gif
36.gif

The before and after pics with your face were wonderful too - your smile is beautiful - shows how much you love your diamond!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

Just two more photos. Couldn''t resist.

2.gif

PS Websailor, thanks for the post. I do look pretty comical with my "rigged up" camera outfit.
20.gif
Dear daughter said someone should take a picture of ME taking pictures!!!
9.gif

lynnsringcloseup1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one. Taken with the rings lying on a mirror. If I only had a REAL camera, I think this photo could've been amazing!
10.gif

Onthemirror1.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn, I think that shot IS amazing! Your rings look great, as ALWAYS!!!
1.gif
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results