shape
carat
color
clarity

The Re-Birth of My Ring :o)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! So classic and as you say: practical! I also like all your other rings btw.
30.gif
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
very nice! I love the hand shot with all of the rings stacked

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
WOW that''s a lotta sparkle! Breathtaking!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I love your re-work, it''s awesome!!! It looks perfect on your finger and with all of your other stackers. STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 2:24:27 AM
Author: Circe
Absolutely and utterly charming - it really suits you (both aesthetically and in terms of lifestyle!).
I was thiking the same thing. Congratulations! It''s beautiful, and I''m glad you have something you''ll wear and enjoy!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
What a great way to recycle your jewelry! And you have some gorgeous stackers. I''m so jealous!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful makeover! love all your stackers!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you turned your not very old ring into one very pretty, very "practical for your lifestyle" ring. It''s lovely. You had one heck of a nice stack to add it to also.

Do you have any diamonds left for future projects?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
very beautiful!!! I love it! you will probably get more use of that beautiful eternity. Though I loved the design of the first ring which is very unique...

oneam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love the whole stack!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
how lovely!

i love the elegant, simple design and the classical outcome.

congratulations - terrific!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! So pretty and elegant. Enjoy it!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Love the remodel - so pretty and delicate. Enjoy!
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!! The remake looks awesome!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, it turned out GORGEOUS!! What a stunning stack! And your hands are exquisite!! Great job!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 5:10:54 AM
Author: chiquitapet
Beautiful ring!!! So classic and as you say: practical! I also like all your other rings btw.
30.gif
36.gif
Thanks, Chiquitapet!!! I get so excited that others like my new little ring (and my stack).
36.gif
36.gif

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
oh wow!!!
19.gif
0ne-nights-sleep-and-an-afternoon-out later and i have so many thank-you''s to give...so....here i go (gees i love time differences
36.gif
36.gif
):

atroop: thanks heaps!!! i''m really happy with my little stack also
26.gif

porridge: child-friendly, work-friendly, everyday chores-friendly sparkle...yey!!
36.gif
36.gif

thanks beechezz. my new ring is actually quite tall for a thin ring (taller than it is wide) but it means that it''s sits perfectly with the others
26.gif

geckodani: thank you! i''m definitely much happier that it''s no longer sitting in my drawer gathering dust! and...it''s pretty...so i''m doubley happy!
1.gif

thank you, beth. each one of my rings marks a special occasion in my life so they''re even more beautiful to me
36.gif

D&T: thank you!!

gemgirl: thank you to you! after 4 and a half years of sitting in the dark in my drawer, it can finally come out and enjoy the sunshine...with some friends!!!
3.gif
i''m not too sure what to do with my left-over diamonds. the smaller ones are around 1.4mm in diameter and the "bigger" ones are a smidgen larger. i would love a long diamonds by the yard necklace but i''m sure these diamonds would be way to small and get lost in the chain. so for now...i''m not too sure.
33.gif

amethyste: thanks...yes...this little baby will definitely get more wear than my original!!
26.gif

oneam: thanks heaps!
1.gif

whitby: thank you. this little ring is definitely much easier to wear than it''s big sister. it, too, though is as beautiful!!
26.gif

lilac: thank you. i''m definitely enjoying wearing it!
26.gif

thanks, legra!!!!
1.gif

princessplease: i wasn''t too sure how it was going to turn out but i really am happy with the finished product!
36.gif
it''s always different once you''re holding it for real
1.gif

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 12:04:55 AM
Author: DandiAndi
WOW, it turned out GORGEOUS!! What a stunning stack! And your hands are exquisite!! Great job!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
dandiandi...now..yours i have to address one-on-one!!!!

you made me doubley happy! i have been training for 19 years and, as a result, have veiny hands, large knuckles and nails that always have to be kept short and stumpy. so...thank you for your comment about my rings....and...my hands. i have to say, i did giggle out loud the first time i read it.

i do thank you!!!
26.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love them all stacked together!
36.gif
How do you usually wear them? Your hands are in beautiful shape!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Also, m&mb, do you have pics of your e-ring? Just curious since I love all your stackers so much.
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
its so beautiful... and that stack of rings..wowza

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Pretty! And what a difference! I love the stack of them together!

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 3:21:49 PM
Author: tigian
Love them all stacked together!
36.gif
How do you usually wear them? Your hands are in beautiful shape!
thank-you...for both compliments
1.gif
26.gif

the picture of all of them stacked on my finger is of my actual wedding stack...so i wear it this way daily (initially, i wasn't too sure if it was TOO much but i finally decided that because i don't wear any other jewellery, that it was okay).
36.gif

and so, to kill two birds with one stone (ref your next question), my stack consists of the following (from bottom to top):

1. wedding band; 1.8 mm plain band
2. 1-year-wedding anniversary ring (re-modelled); 1.8 mm diamond eternity
3. engagment ring
26.gif
; 7 x 11 pointers
4. "us" ring to mark the birth of my two boys and the completion of our little family (3 blue surprise sapphires and 1 pink surprise sapphire are embedded in the inner band; the blues represent my boys (2 sons and husband) and the pink, me); 3/4 princess cut channel set
5. 5-year-wedding anniversary ring; 4 point bezel eternity

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
thank you ckrickett and kelli!!!!!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results