shape
carat
color
clarity

The pug thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
It seems that there are a lot of Pricescope Pugs out there ... and smushies in general! Let''s see those cute squishy faces!

Here''s our little rescue guy, Napoleon. He''s 3 years old, and we''ve had him for 2 months. He''s a little bow-legged fella, and he''s blind. Totally unimpeded by any handicap, though, and absolutely the most loving, trusting and gentle creature I''ve ever met!

PoleyPS.JPG

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Smooshie!

PoleyPS2.JPG

E B

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww! Napolean is adorable!

I'm a proud pug owner myself. I've got two- a girl, Sally (3.5 years old), and a boy, Baxter (2.5 years old).

We adopted Sally as a puppy, and adopted Baxter as a rescue in April. We are totally pugged. They are the goofiest, most affectionate little breed I've ever come across, which makes the shedding worth it. Almost.
23.gif

Here's our silly little girl making an oh-so-vicious face:

sallypig.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately, I haven''t taken Baxter out for a photoshoot yet. I should do that while the weather''s still warm. The best picture I have of him is below, and it''s the photo the rescue took of him.

baxpig.jpg

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
YAY for PUGS
36.gif

My husband and I have two smushies - Nessa who is 6 and Chewie who is 2.5. Before we became the parents of a two-legged baby they were our babies. I don''t have any recent pics of them on the computer, but I''ll take some soon and post them. Both are fawn and are super cute. Nessa loves french fries and will beg for them if she senses them in the house. If you don''t share she pouts! Chewie is, well, Chewie. He''s trouble and knows it but we just love him sooo much. His secondary name is BarkyMcBarkBark because he barks all the time for no reason.

We''ve had Chewie since he was just a puppy and we rescued Nessa about a year ago. They are best friends now and love each other to pieces.

Diva

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
EBree, Sally looks like she''s a riot! What a cutie. I love little crooked puggy teeth (you should see Napoleon''s!) And Baxter is such a doll. Aw!

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
i''m attaching a picture of my 8-year-old, twinkie. i''ve had her since puppyhood.

in 2005 i adopted a 10-year-old pug/keeshond from a shelter. he was the strangest cross of any kind and would definitely get strange looks. very lovable oldie, but sadly he died last year. it was cool to give him some awesome extra years.

my guy and i take possession of a home next week and will be adding to the family. we''re adopting a 5-year-old male from a rescue. can''t wait!! i''ve missed having more than one around.

twinkiepug.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love these pictures. Pugs have the most adorable faces!!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Linda

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
for those interested in what a pug/keeshond looks like, this is sir huxley. RIP.

101970246_l.jpg

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/25/2008 11:45:06 PM
Author: tenfour
i''m attaching a picture of my 8-year-old, twinkie. i''ve had her since puppyhood.

in 2005 i adopted a 10-year-old pug/keeshond from a shelter. he was the strangest cross of any kind and would definitely get strange looks. very lovable oldie, but sadly he died last year. it was cool to give him some awesome extra years.

my guy and i take possession of a home next week and will be adding to the family. we''re adopting a 5-year-old male from a rescue. can''t wait!! i''ve missed having more than one around.
Aw, Twinkie looks so soft and sweet! That is so awesome that you adopted a senior pug. Sir Huxley was a real cutie - it makes me smile that he was treated so well in his last years on earth! I think our next pug will be a senior pug - I just have to work up the emotional strength to know that nothing is forever ...

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
This is Stanley - I''ve had him since he was 7 weeks old. He is a total nutjob! He rules the other two dogs we have even though he''s WAY smaller than them (one is a Lab/German Shorthair Pointer and the other is a Lab/Shepherd/Pitbull/Cocker Spaniel mix).

This first picture is Stan at about 4 weeks old...

BabyStan.JPG

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Forgot to add, Stan is 2 now and he''s also partially blind, but he gets around just fine. Here''s him from last weekend laying out in the yard.

Stanley.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, these pugs are ADORABLE, my babysitter had a pug when I was younger and I loved her pug! They are the cutest
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
This is my pug, Sydney. She is almost 8 years old. She has glaucoma, so she is completely blind. But she still knows how to have fun
25.gif

syd1.jpg

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
This is the newest addition to the family. Her name is Marley and she is about 5 months old. We call her spider monkey because she has so much energy. She is always playing...she wakes up at 5 am to play!

marley1.jpg

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
Last one...I promise!! My mom, sister and I all got pug puppies around the same time. My dad wanted to take a picture of himself holding all 3. What a chore!! We could hardly stop them from chewing on each other to take the pic.

I think all of your pugs are too cute!!! I could never get tired of looking at other people''s pugs!

marley2.jpg

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh - those three are so adorable! I sometimes can''t even hold Stan still, so I can''t imagine trying to hold three at once!

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
OMG look at all the sweet little pug puppies ... I could melt from the cuteness!

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys!! I just love pugs so much. Those three puppies are alot to handle...but OMG they are so cute! I came back to add more pics! That means everyone else needs to add another pic too!

sydney2.jpg

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
This is Sydney got done swimming...she didn''t care much for it, but our vet suggests it because it''s a low impact exercise.

sydswim.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
I had to bump this thread, because it''s too cute a thread to be buried.

Here''s a photo of my little boy, Baxter. Please ignore the lipstick. I didn''t even notice it until I''d downloaded it from my camera! Ah, the joys of having a male dog.
3.gif

baxpug.jpg

E B

Ideal_Rock
And a silly one of my girl, Sally (in icon). Her tongue is just a bit too long for her mouth (we think) so it frequently sticks out. I had to use flash because the room was dark, and I was in a hurry to capture it before she sucked it in.

goofyhead.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I love pugs!!
30.gif

A friend of mine and I lived together while we were in grad school, she had a pug and it was so much fun living with her. They are such little charaters and I can see why they are addicting!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 7:12:46 PM
Author: omieluv
OMG, I love pugs!!
30.gif

A friend of mine and I lived together while we were in grad school, she had a pug and it was so much fun living with her. They are such little charaters and I can see why they are addicting!

They are SUCH characters, which is what drew me to pugs in the first place. They're like furry, stinky little humans. This morning, Sally wanted to sit in my lap, and as I lifted her up, she belched in my face! It isn't the first time either- not by a long shot. I've only owned pugs and beagles, and don't remember the beagles belching.

Ladies- do your pugs belch?
40.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 7:41:15 PM
Author: EBree

Date: 9/19/2008 7:12:46 PM
OMG, I love pugs!!
30.gif

They are SUCH characters, which is what drew me to pugs in the first place. They''re like furry, stinky little humans. This morning, Sally wanted to sit in my lap, and as I lifted her up, she belched in my face! It isn''t the first time either- not by a long shot. I''ve only owned pugs and beagles, and don''t remember the beagles belching.

40.gif
Pugs have no shame Ebree. My friend''s pug would snort, beltch and pass gas all of the time. The funny thing her pug is a female, so I wonder how bad the males are!?
14.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2008 12:48:26 AM

Pugs have no shame Ebree. My friend''s pug would snort, beltch and pass gas all of the time. The funny thing her pug is a female, so I wonder how bad the males are!?
14.gif

Oh, the gas...it''s the worst. My husband and I are always shocked at how smelly such small creatures can be.
40.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/19/2008 6:29:02 PM
I had to bump this thread, because it''s too cute a thread to be buried.

Here''s a photo of my little boy, Baxter. Please ignore the lipstick. I didn''t even notice it until I''d downloaded it from my camera! Ah, the joys of having a male dog.
3.gif
ROFLMAO!!!! HAHAHA!!! I have never heard it referred to in quite those terms before * wipes eyes*....
9.gif

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
i can add to this now!! two weeks ago we got the 5 year old rescue i posted about earlier. he is a big boy. not overweight, but VERY tall. he looks like a mini mastiff of sorts. we changed his name to chewy because it always looks like he is chewing tobacco.
twinkie is handling the new brother pretty well. i forgot how often male dogs lift their legs while walking. seeing the pink crayon appear from time to time is pretty weird too.
anyway, here is chewy:

chewyboy.JPG

tenfour

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 7:41:15 PM

40.gif

YES!! twinkie prefers to drink from the tub. i''ll turn on the tap, she''ll drink for about a minute, and then let out a big ol'' belch before getting out of the tub.

LuvPugs

Rough_Rock
Ebree- your pugs are adorable!!! I love Sally''s tongue! And the lipstick...PRICELESS!! Tenfour, your pug has such a cute face! Chewie is such a fun name!

My pugs do belch, and let it out the other end too
emembarrassed.gif
. They snore loudly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results