carat
color
clarity

The pond - Select Gem meets David Klass

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K said:
So beautiful! I think that I could get lost in your aqua. The setting is just perfect! It looks great on you! :love

Thank you :wavey:

_lovesvintage_ said:
Yet another beauty!!! :love: I simply love your design choices. Thank you so much for sharing. Family group shot requested. :wavey:
I will try to make a group shot tomorrow lovesvintage. Thank you for your kind words!

_31739.jpg

_31740.jpg

_31742.jpg

_31743.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this new ring! The color of the stone and cut of same is gorgeous! Congrats on another beautiful ring for you!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1435688269|3896905 said:
I love this new ring! The color of the stone and cut of same is gorgeous! Congrats on another beautiful ring for you!!

Aww, thank you MissGotRocks!!! I enjoy wearing it.

Some group shots:

_31748.jpg

_31749.jpg

_31750.jpg

_31753.jpg

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
It's gorgeous!! Love, love, love it!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1435567489|3896161 said:
sarahb|1435545112|3896075 said:
Wow wow Acinom, the hits keep coming :love: :love: this one is gorgeous too! I especially love your 20k rose gold choice with that soft blue, it is really flattering. Great choices! :appl: :appl:

I don't know anything about the 18k vs 20k difference re Rose gold. 18k vs 20k yellow gold is visually apparent. Th 20k rose gold looks like it has a soft glow, very nice. :love:

sarahb: your post made me smile. On David's photo's the gold looked more yellow than in reality. Also, I was afraid that the warm colour would overwhelm the poor Aqua. So I was wondering whether I should have chosen platinum instead. But I love the combination in real life!!

The 14K and 18K rings I have from David and Caysie are quite pink in appearance. My RG rings from a local jeweller are 18K and look more warm red in appearance. This 20K also looks warm red. It's the red sister of 20K YG (ah, it's so difficult to describe colours 8-) ).

The appearance of my new bypass ring is different again as that one is polished. The milgrain and engraving create a more classic look.

That last photo is gorgeous, :love: Is that how it looks IRL? I really like your choices--that rubelite ring of yours was one of my favs, but this aqua is giving it a run for its money!! There were a few pics that didn't look nearly as rose gold, whereas this photo is definitely a strong rose gold. And I like it a lot!! Your choices are wonderful. :appl: :appl:

Edited to add: I think the rose gold is perfect--rather than platinum. I think the plat would 've washed out the shade of blue, the rose gold makes it pop! JMHO.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another STUNNING ring! I really like the way the color of the stone reflects and changes due to the unusual cutting of the stone. It's a really interesting combination! Enjoy!

:appl: :appl: :appl:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Groups shots!!!! Aw yisssssss :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Acinom, this ring is just amazing and so very worthy to join your "family" collection! :love: I'm so glad you chose DK to bring the design to life on this particular ring. That beautiful blue is so eye catching with the rose gold. The design and delicate prongs are so lovely as is the engraving & milgrain work. Beautifully executed! It looks so beautiful on you & also with the "family" in your group photos. You take the most gorgeous pics! Congrats! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarahb: thank you! The ring is indeed clearly RG in real life. In some lighting it looks more strong red while in other lighting conditions it looks more pinkish red. I am now really happy with my choice. The reason I choose RG is that I indeed thought that a white metal would wash out the colour of the Aqua.

Thank you Stone Hunter and Elliot :wavey: I enjoyed reading your kind words.

Rockinruby: thanks! I actually take all my pics with my iPhone as I never learned to handle a real camera :twisted:
I am so happy with David's excellent work.

_31877.jpg

_31879.jpg

_31880.jpg

_31881.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some more pics I made today:

_31885.jpg

_31886.jpg

_31887.jpg

S

SparkliesLuver

I don't think I would have had the guts to make those metal/stone choices, Acinom, but I'm so glad you did. They look good together, and I'm glad they're growing on you! It's so great to see the final result. DK outdid himself again. Just lovely! :clap: :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the 20k rose gold choice. Another stunning ring!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparkliesLuver|1439407702|3913795 said:
I don't think I would have had the guts to make those metal/stone choices, Acinom, but I'm so glad you did. They look good together, and I'm glad they're growing on you! It's so great to see the final result. DK outdid himself again. Just lovely! :clap: :love:

Thank you for your kind words Sparkliesluver! It was actually a quite uninformed decision by a still inexperienced buyer :lol:
Platinum would have been good in hindsight but I was afraid for a washed out look and I felt this stone was screaming for a warm metal. Color-wise, yellow gold would probably have been the best option. When I first saw the pics I loved the look, but it had to grow on me. I actually wear this ring quite often and I have grown to love the quirky look. David did such a great job on the proportions and engraving.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1439407878|3913797 said:
I love the 20k rose gold choice. Another stunning ring!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Aww, thank you Derbygal :wavey:

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1435681603|3896849 said:
Thanks again Donn. I am so happy with this stone. Thank you for featuring the ring on your timeline.

This is my favorite photo, just stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results