shape
carat
color
clarity

The Pearlman Inventory....is calling for all you halo nuts!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I feel terrible that I have't brought to everyones attention Pearlmans new banner adds. They are really something. You know the top of PS...the large banner that changes with every forum you go to?

I just saw a Halo on the right column of PS...clicked on it...and well, holding back on the Pearlman inventory change can be no longer. Look at this new line...Halo Heaven. They or she~ the designer, are really doing some creative things. Look at the claw prongs...yummy. And the split shank oval halo...with a twist...the split shank is actually knife edged...I think. Cool galleries...take a peek...I dare you..double dog dare you!!

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/durnell-jewelry/rings/05AA1/0/

designer: by the name of Durnell

DKS

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this collection!!! Kinda makes me want to reconsider that yellow oval...
31.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love the collection too, but I love split shanks without the halo. I wish they had some of cool split shank bands without the halo.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Mmmmm, I''m really warming up to halos.

Not part of that collection, but did you see the previously owned blue sapphire in the Michael B. halo setting? I could seriously go for something like that for an anniversary to wear on my right hand.
27.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection, thanks DKS!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I noticed the new photos here too DKS and did the exact same thing you did by clicking on them and checking out the other settings by this designer. I don''t know anything about her but the settings are sure stunning..

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/5/2007 2:32:44 PM
Author: lumpkin
Mmmmm, I''m really warming up to halos.

Not part of that collection, but did you see the previously owned blue sapphire in the Michael B. halo setting? I could seriously go for something like that for an anniversary to wear on my right hand.
27.gif
Well what we need is to have 100s of PSers send your husband this info a couple of months before your anniversary. Yes I think this might work. Nice tasteful cards from all of us here.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results