shape
carat
color
clarity

The Paper Battle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Engagement cards...what did you do with yours? They are sweet, I''m sentimental, yet I am constantly battling the over abundance of paper in my home. Do you have creative ideas or did you just throw them out after a period of time?

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I bought two boxes that I intended to use as our card box for the wedding. In the end I decided to use a hanging vintage birdcage but the two boxes I bought are at the top of my closet holding all the cards from the engagement, shower and now wedding.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I appreciate the support for tossing rhbgirl!
EM1- Lovely boxes just for them is likely what I''ll do if I can''t bring myself to toss. Right now they are in a pile on the kitchen counter, and I just can''t stand to see the pile anymore. I guess once you point out that there will be shower cards as well as the wedding cards...I guess they could all go in one box. Ya know, if I''m saving a box anyway
27.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
We only got three, lol, and I kept them all on the ''fridge. They''re still there.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I recycle all cards except those given to my by my FI and a very select handful of ones from my parents. We''re anti-clutter freaks so anything that isn''t extremely sentimental to me gets recycles/tossed!

Maybe you could put them in a photo album if you''d like to look back through them?

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a card person. I''ve saved every single card I''ve ever received since the age of 7. So tossing out was definitely not an option for me. We had a beautiful raw silk card box mae for the reception, which doubled up as our keepsake box. All wedding related memories were put in that box including, but not limited to, the cards we received on our engagement and at our wedding(s).

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I still have all our engagement cards from over 5 years ago. I can''t bear to part with them. I have them stored in a box file. I have kept all our wedding cards too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results