shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

PPM- I see the line. Also, I don't want to give false hope but when I had Cayden, I had more red bleeding at the beginning then pink or brown.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Random- I don't know what to comment on first...the amazing dream or the BFP. WOOHOO!! I knew I saw a line. Can't wait for the new pic!!!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1389999641|3594993 said:
Random- I don't know what to comment on first...the amazing dream or the BFP. WOOHOO!! I knew I saw a line. Can't wait for the new pic!!!

Bahahha! I'm wondering if this is a new profession I should consider!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

random_thought|1389999773|3594996 said:

Your dream sounds so much better than the one I had. Do you ever have dreams where you think you are awake and it's real? I was sound asleep and swore the cat jumped over me in bed with a spider in her mouth, and then let it go in the bed. So I sprung out of bed and turned on the light and started searching for the spider...when I realized it had been dream.

And if you start that business I would like to partner with you. Kthanks.

Um, find the camera yet?

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

amc80|1390000010|3595000 said:
random_thought|1389999773|3594996 said:

Your dream sounds so much better than the one I had. Do you ever have dreams where you think you are awake and it's real? I was sound asleep and swore the cat jumped over me in bed with a spider in her mouth, and then let it go in the bed. So I sprung out of bed and turned on the light and started searching for the spider...when I realized it had been dream.

And if you start that business I would like to partner with you. Kthanks.

Um, find the camera yet?

I have dreams like that all the time!!! I sleepwalk sometimes too haha so I totally understand!

I found an old ipod touch with a cracked screen I can use haha, I'm just waiting for it to get charged enough for me to turn it on lol

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Omigod this camera sucks!!! It's all pixelated!!!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

Hey Guys! I've been reading but never have time to post!

RT- Get a pic! I'm dying! Any way you could call a doctor for a blood test? Tell him you have been getting positives and negatives and you are confused because AF is way late.

PPM- I see that line! I see pink too. My first extremely faint BFP was easier to see in person than photos too. Maybe give your doc a call? Bleeding in early pregnancy is very normal but maybe you can get on a progesterone supplement? I know it's debatable whether progesterone supplements actually do anything but maybe check with your doc.

AMC- I know your temps aren't looking good but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you until you are officially out. My temp dropped almost to the coverline the day after I go my BFP so you never now!

LC- Hoping tonight is your last guilt-free booze for a while! I'll be checking in for your test results tomorrow!

AFM, I want a cycle buddy! Any lurkers wanna come out to play??? I'm on CD15 and expecting to O within the next 5 days.
Here's my PSA for the day:
If you are using a digital OPK don't hold the stick under the pee stream for too long! It gave me a false positive on my Clear Blue Advanced test (it's a cross between the fertility monitor and a traditional OPK. It compares your daily tests and since I got a positive it was locked with a smiley face for 2 days and I had to wait to use it again. Today I was able to use it but it thinks I'm on a new cycle so I am hoping it will still catch my O.

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock

What's the best price / place to buy FRER's ?
Amazon or target /cvs /?? Are there coupons online to be found?

Thanks - your friendly local POAS addict on a budget : )

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

RT, can't wait to see the pic! And that dream, haha!

AMC, are you going to test again or just wait for AF? Your temp isn't below the cover line yet, right?

LC, have fun with your wine tonight! Maybe that'll be the thing that triggers your BFP tomorrow. ;-)

PPM, how's the bleeding now? It might be worth it to just put in a call to your OB to see if you can get a script for some progesterone, given your history. Good luck mama!

Mia, I'm CD13, but I'm pretty sure we're not trying this month. Sounds like you're gearing up to BD soon. Do you have a plan or just going with the flow?

AFM, I'm finding it super hard to temp in the mornings, so I had like 4 days of temps last cycle and then nothing. Lame. I do have my 40-pack of LH and 10-pack of HCG wondfos all ready. Maybe I'll start using the LH sticks next cycle. The good news is that my last cycle was 27 days instead of 45 the cycle before that, so I'm hoping this cycle is similar.

amc80

Ideal_Rock

missrachelk|1390002862|3595039 said:

Target is the cheapest. Go to firstresponse.com and print out a $2 coupon. Then use the $1 coupon that will be on the FRER box. So that's $3 off and I want to say they are $14 for a 3 pack, so that takes it down to $11. It's as if I've done this before.

S&I said:
AMC, are you going to test again or just wait for AF? Your temp isn't below the cover line yet, right?

Right. If my temp goes up tomorrow I'll test again. If AF doesn't show tomorrow I will test on Sunday, because she will be late and I've never had a LP over 14 days.

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock

random_thought|1389999450|3594991 said:
Ok...I'm going to tell this story as tactfully as possible.

First off, I'll state that I have every other friday off so I get 2 3day weekends each month (actually this one is a 4 day) because I work 1 week for 9 hours and 1 day for 8 hours and the next week I work 4 days for 9 hours then I get the 10th day off. Anyways, I just wanted to explain why I'm taking 4 hour naps in the middle of the day.

I took a shower and then was like, well screw it, I'm gonna take a nap! So I did, for four hours. This was the dream I had.

I dreamt that I won the lottery and I used my winnings to create a startup called (and I don't know if I can say this on PS so please tell me if it's not ok) The Undercover Slut Detective. I worked for the producers of the bachelor and I worked to find girls who still had boyfriends but were still accepted on the show. At one point, I was in Africa and I used a zipline to steal a pair of thong underwear from one of the girl's lovers to use as evidence *facepalm*.

Once I woke up, my immediate first thought was, what in the he!! was that?? Then my next immediate thought was, I better pee on something!

So I did.

Got a faint pink line.

Have NO CAMERA!!! :errrr:

And....so now I'm gonna eat a brownie and then start the search for a camera again.

:errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

This post...might be my favorite post ever.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

Omg. Freaking out. I just moved back to Ohio so I don't have an OBGYN... I posted on a local natural parenting group (so I thought) for an OB rec... and then realized I POSTED IT ON MY OWN FACEBOOK PAGE. OMG. Ugh. Dying. Horrible. It was there for about 5 minutes, so hopefully I didn't just cause too much damage. It was total over-share, too, all, "I started bleeding and have a short luteal phase..."

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

And, um, RT- Post that pixilated shizz! We don't care! WOOWEE!! So happy for you!!!!

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock

amc80|1390003788|3595059 said:
missrachelk|1390002862|3595039 said:

Target is the cheapest. Go to firstresponse.com and print out a $2 coupon. Then use the $1 coupon that will be on the FRER box. So that's $3 off and I want to say they are $14 for a 3 pack, so that takes it down to $11. It's as if I've done this before.

HAHA
I found a 3 pack of clearblue digital on Amazon for $14.98, I think that's a pretty good deal.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

PilsnPinkysMom|1390005774|3595085 said:
Omg. Freaking out. I just moved back to Ohio so I don't have an OBGYN... I posted on a local natural parenting group (so I thought) for an OB rec... and then realized I POSTED IT ON MY OWN FACEBOOK PAGE. OMG. Ugh. Dying. Horrible. It was there for about 5 minutes, so hopefully I didn't just cause too much damage. It was total over-share, too, all, "I started bleeding and have a short luteal phase..."

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :-o :-o :-o

I'm so sorry PPM! I'm always afraid that I will do that! I don't know why they don't make it look different when you are posting on your wall or someone else's! Did you end up posting it in the right place and what did they say? I had really short LPs for the longest time (average 9 days). When I got pregnant it had just stretched out to 12-13 days but my progesterone was very low during my first trimester and I had to use a suppository 2x a day. If this cycle isn't it for you maybe you can get a prescription for next cycle?

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

PilsnPinkysMom|1390008429|3595125 said:
And, um, RT- Post that pixilated shizz! We don't care! WOOWEE!! So happy for you!!!!

This cracked me up because this is how I talk!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

All my pictures are coming out looking negative, this was the best i could get so maybe it wasn't a faint line afterall :(
Ignore the crappy nail polish job lol

unnamed__8_.jpg

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

Check this out RT, I amped up the saturation on your pic! I think tomorrow's will be legit! Good luck!

_13813.jpg

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Thanks for that mia! I hope so, I'm starting to lose my mother effing mind lol

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Starting to spot, AF will probably be here sometime tomorrow :(

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

Yup, AF showed today. What total crap that it took 17 days to get my period. I guess at least I know for next time to get internet cheapies since I apparently now have a freakishly long LP.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Sorry random :( I'm in the same boat, AF started late last night.

But I do have some motivation to wait to test this cycle. Valentine's Day should be around 13dpo, and I want to drink wine :)

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

it's just too bad I had to get mine with a migraine *curses under her breath*

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

RT and AMC sorry for AF showing up. Boo!

PPM did you test?

AFM: tourmaline!

20140118_071620.jpg

amc80

Ideal_Rock
lliang_chi said:
RT and AMC sorry for AF showing up. Boo! PPM did you test? AFM: tourmaline!

Yay!! But I think you will still be sapphire :) congrats!!

random_thought

Brilliant_Rock

CONGRATS LC!!!!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock

Woohoo LC! Seems like your DH has super sperm. This was the O-3 only cycle, right? Congrats mama!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

LC!! Congrats!! So excited that you and Pancake will be pregnancy buddies again! Sending lots of sticky dust!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations, LC! Love their October babies!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

LC Dark line! Congratulations! :appl:

RT and AMC Sorry about AF! Especially since you both had weird cycles, that's frustrating.

PPMAny news? Did the bleeding stop?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results