shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC Thread!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Re: The Official TTC Thread!

Lizzy, yeah, I was pretty much in shock when I realized AF had arrived. It was like 11 something last night, and I really couldn't believe what I was seeing since I had no sign it was coming and assumed I'd have to stop taking the prometrium for it to happen. I was pretty distraught. I did a little searching though, and it sounds like some people do continue to get AF on prometrium. Given that I'm prone to spotting, it doesn't surprise me all that much. As for the HPTs, I'm pretty sure I was just wrong and was picking up on an evaporation line. I had zero pregnancy symptoms and AF arrived on time despite the prometrium. I don't think there's anyway possible implantation occurred. I spoke with the NP's nurse, and she scheduled me to come in for an ultrasound tomorrow. I guess that is routine after a failed IUI. I'll mention it to the NP, but I think it was just another failed cycle for me. Not sure where we go from here.

Also, if it hadn't been for what I saw on yesterday's HPT, I don't think I would have even seen anything on today's. I was probably only seeing the indentation line after it got wet. Pretty sure it was negative, and it didn't get very pink like yesterday's did after it dried.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

MP, I was so surprised & saddened by your post. And you think it's definitely AF, not implantation bleeding? I really didn't think it was possible to get AF while on progesterone. Is the prometrium oral? I'm glad you have an u/s tomorrow to follow up. Could it be a chemical pregnancy? I really don't think the trigger hormones would still be in your system at this point, but I guess everyone's body metabolizes them differently. I'm so, so sorry this has been such a roller coaster ride of emotions. Big hugs to you, friend.

Dani, thanks for the hugs...and back at ya! I'm sorry this whole process will be less private that you'd like. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible. Keep us posted!

mlk, congrats on the positive opk! Even if you can't take advantage of it (boo!), it's nice to know your body is working correctly.
What are you using to chart? I wonder if you can save a screenshot on the ipad like you can on the iphone. (by holding the power & home button at the same time)

JGator, thanks for thinking of me. Yeah, the blood draws don't get any easier, do they? I still have to close my eyes & look away. I have one today (pre-admission at the hospital), so that should be fun. I hope you have fun in NYC & that it proves a nice distraction. Let me know if you need any restaurant recommendations or anything. Did you make it here in time for our beautiful weather yesterday? Sorry it's back to winter again today.

Tammy, any news? You've been awfully quiet lately. Wondering if I should pull a tammy on you (looking for link to chart...):naughty:

afm, so, I have another indignity to report in this whole process. I hadn't gained any weight since I got my bfp (maybe this was a bad sign, but anyway...) Well, I weighed myself yesterday & apparently I have gained 4 lbs since I found out my pregnancy wasn't viable. Really!? :angryfire: I admit I have been indulging a bit in the food & drink department since I got the bad news, but 4 lbs? Ugh.
I need to start working out my frustrations at the gym, instead of at the cookie jar. :nono:

I go in for pre-admission bloodwork at the hospital today & the d&c tomorrow. Hoping all goes well & I can get some closure & move on.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

MP, I'm sorry to hear about AF, but I do think going to the NP would be a good idea. Maybe it's possible that it was a chemical pregnancy. Are you still taking the prometrium? Sorry for the roller coaster for you.

Bright, sorry to hear about the weight gain. But go easy on yourself. It's probably water weight from the scrips you've been taking for the past week. 4lbs of water weight is pretty normal.

~LC

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Ladies.

It's not a good morning at all. :(( MP I'm just shocked, sad and angry for you. You deserve to have a healthy pregnancy and beautiful baby. Bright, so do you. I've been quiet because I am just feeling...angry., and I know that's wrong of me but I can't help it. It's awful and I'm just beside myself right now, I don't know what to say.

I was SO sure that this was your month, MP because I truly felt like one of us would be moving to JBP. I know it's not me, so it had to be you. I hate being wrong. :(sad I know I don't have any right really to freak out yet, but I can't help it. I feel like we've timed everything perfectly, I've been taking my prenatals, cut out caffeine, did opks, even added the softcups and nada. AF will be here within 48 hours. If I was 27-30 instead of turning 35 next month I might feel differently, but I can't help but feel anxious, sad, angry, clueless and helpless. Yeah, it's only been a few months, but it's not like we just tossed the BC and didn't think about it. I *know* we've timed bd'ing perfectly and that I'm ovulating.

Ugh, okay I'm going to stop. I wish I had a more positive post, but I'm just having a really hard time feeling very positive about anything right now. I'm sad for everyone on this thread that's struggling to get and stay pregnant. It's not fair and it's not okay. ;(

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Mp, the fact that you got your period while on prometrium makes me wonder just how low your progesterone level really is. Know what I mean? Mu iui protocol was always wait till 14dpiui take a hpt and if negative, stop the prometrium to allow your period to start. I am certainly not a doctor but maybe this happening might give the np some more info to figure out what is going on. I am so sorry this is happening. its just not fair and it is ok to feel that way. I am glad you are having an ultrasound as well though as I still wonder about those possible positive home tests.

Bright, I gained 15 pounds thru my whole ordeal last year. Too much emotional eating mixed with all of the fertility drugs. I will tell you that once I found out that I' was pregnant I lost 6 pounds within the first two months of pregnancy because my stress level was down and I was eating better because I was pregnant.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Bright and Lizzy, thanks. You both know how rocky this process can be. I was using the progesterone suppositories, so it is strange, but definitely not unheard of from what I read. Also, it was more than spotting last night. Definitely like a light AF. It seems to have slowed to a stop for the time being, which is most likely because of the prometrium still being in my system. I feel slight cramps now, so I hope it just gets on with it. I almost wish I hadn't gotten a more definitive positive, so I could at least have the comfort of knowing it's possible for me to conceive.

ETA - Lizzy, I had my progesterone checked once on 7DPO, and it was 10-somthing, so it was on the low side, but not that low.

Bright, please know that I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I'm so sorry you have had to experience this, but I just know that good things are in store. And please do not give yourself a hard time about a few pounds after what you've been through. They'll come off when you are feeling better.

Tammy, I am right there with you lady! Except I'm more sad than angry right now. If you want an inspiring story to cheer you up, hop over to the TTC 6 months or more thread, where you'll see that Fisher who has been trying for quite some time just got a BFP. So, at least there is one very happy story this month. Are you sure you're out this month? You didn't say how you knew, but if there is a shred of hope left, I'm hanging on to it for you. The only positive part about your age is that if you want to go in for some preliminary testing, you will not have to wait long. But I hear you, it is so frustrating to know you are doing everything possible, but it still isn't happening.

MLK, congrats on the postive OPK. Hopefully, you'll be able to take advantage of it next time around!

LC, thanks for checking in. I wish I had never taken the stupid HPT or mentioned it on here!

Hi to all of the other ladies. Sorry to dominate the thread with depressing news. Somebody change the subject!

Sha

Ideal_Rock

awww.... :blackeye: I'm so sorry about AF coming, mp. :(( :(( What lizzy says makes a lot of sense, though. And the low progesterone could also explain things if in fact this was a chemical pregnancy. I had a chem. pregnancy before and my lines at 9 and 10 dpo were really light too, then AF showed up at 17 dpo. Anyway, I'm so sorry you have to go through this!!

TTC can really be rough. I'm sorry for what you're feeling too, tammy. :| I checked out your charts and they all look really good. Your BD timing, fertile cm, ovulation etc all seemed to be spot on. I don't understand why sometimes it's so difficult to get pregnant when everything else is lined up perfectly. And I hear you on the age thing - it just adds that much more pressure! :(

ETA: - just saw your new reply!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Hi MP,

Will you still go in tomorrow for your beta, just to know for sure? I know it's a long long long shot but light bleeding in early pregnancy isn't unheard of. I have to go read Fisher's post. I've been lurking over there and am really happy for her. How awesome and amazing is that?! I think she can definitely spend her anniversary splurge money now!

I oscillate between angry and sad. It's all the same for me, I know that's not healthy. I'm sorry for the negative post earlier, I know that doesn't help you. :(sad I know I'm out because although it's still "early", I got another BFN today and my temp has been steadily dropping. I have to be realistic. I'm starting to understand why people get weary of the constant monitoring and early POAS. I never expected TTC to be this emotionally draining and hard. Anyhow, enough about me, sorry.

You asked to change the subject, so I'll give it a shot sort of. I think we should start a new tradition. We should do a thing where if/when AF comes, we have to figure out something fun to do (activity, food, drink, etc.) that would be off limits if we were KU and do it (or just something indulgent like a massage, etc.). It can be anything. I know it's probably something we do already, but maybe it will help to "say" it out loud here. I know I need to think about those things that remind me of life outside of TTC.

mlk

Shiny_Rock

Monkey, so sorry to log on this morning to hear that it appears Af has arrived. I hope for you that it is not Af and only spotting. If it is indeed AF, then the fact that you got a line on the HPT may provide some more insight to your RE for the future. Hang in there.

Tammy, you are not out yet, so don't despair. I will cross my fingers and toes that Af does not show up and you get a line next time you test!

Dandi, sorry to hear of the wait and that these tests may not be pleasant. If you feel up to it, please keep on checing in with us.

Bright, I cannot believe how strong you are, still coming on here and offering everone else support. I am thinking of you and hope tomorrow (your friday) goes smoothly for you and with no discomfort.

AFM, I don't know if I am overthinking it, but I am feeling all sorts of things I never have now that I got a positive OPK. Last night my nipples were so tender (sorry if TMI) and this morning I feel a little uncomfortable all around lower stomach area but mainly on the left side. I know I was on BCP for a very long time but never remembered ever feeling like this before. Are these usual ovulation pains? I jsut did another OPK and it was just slightly lighter than the control line (and lighter than last night) does this mean that I am ovulating now or sometime very soon?

I must admit, I was so tempted to get DH last night and BD. It took all the self control I had not to. The frustrating thing is, if I am ovulating nowish then it is likely I will also miss March ever so slightly too (appt with endo on 5 March). I think I will then go to my GP on CD3 (probably mid to late feb) and get her to run the blood tests again. At least if my TSH is low enough I may BD just before my endo appointment and not tell him.

DH must be so caught up in his own little world when we were talking about everything last night it only just hit him that we were out for february and probably march too. He said he didn't realise that was why I was so upset after my endo appoitnment! Men :rolleyes:

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock

Happy almost Friday!

Too bad about AF MP....

My interview is Tuesday and I can't wait! But of course even before I get the job I'm thinking and analyzing and seeing if not outright problems, then challenges. I went online and checked out the benefits (tons of info on the web even detailed benefits docs since it's a state university) and on none of their health plans is any infertility covered. Also FMLA benefits are only available after 12 months of employment. So if I got the job right away and wanted to be sure to get FMLA I wouldn't be able to get preggo until June :((

Does anyone know how STD coverage works if you're not eligible for the full FMLA leave time? I'm sure the amount of leave and job guarantee would be up to the employer, but curious if STD would still pay, I'm assuming so?

Also DH and I are going to start looking for a house again, and I'm worried that if I do get the job that will force us to wait again. We had some complications with our financials from our time living in the VI and DH working mostly unreported and waited for 6 months to hopefully be OK. We are fine with waiting but I jsut want to know, really on both the house front and job front so I can get going with something! I hate to admit it but a big part of me actually thinks we should wait on a house, but then again we spend a lot on rent and I'd love to get into a house because we know we'll be there sooner than later.

Still no AF here :(( :(( she came last time 9 days past progesterone, which would be today if the same pattern was holding true this time. BB"s are definitely tender, so hopefully something is going on!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

mp, you know this is the place to get everything off your chest, don't aplogise hon! We are all here for you!!

Thanks Bright and mlk, I'm feeling OK about the whole thing, I think I will probably offend my collegues more than myself ::) The one piece advice I was given by another nurse who has had the same procedure was simple... GET A WAX :bigsmile:

Oh Tammy, huge hugs girl. You're so right, it's not fair at all. I do like your idea of giving AF a bit of curry by indulging whenever she shows... AF showed up for me this morning, and I'm marking the occasion by scoffing not one, but two Cadbury Creme Eggs. :lickout:

Oooooh rachel! Fingers and toes crossed for you love!! (on the house front as well as the TTC front!)

Sooooo, CD1 it is. I'm actually (I never thought I'd say this) a bit relieved that AF showed, so now I can just resolve this other business and get to peak health again before hopefully getting pregnant.
Hello and hugs to everyone else I've missed! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Dandi, crossing my fingers your procedure goes well and is the least awkward as possible for you. Really hoping you are able to get back on the TTC wagon very soon!

Rachel, good luck with your interview. I really don’t know anything about STD coverage as I have not looked into that. That is definitely one of the reasons I’m hesitant about starting a new job while TTC – my current employer gives 12 weeks paid maternity leave. But if the job would make you happier and is a better fit long-term, you can definitely make it work. Hoping AF shows up soon for you.

MLK, I know it’s hard to wait, but you are definitely doing the best thing for your health and the health of your future baby. I do think it is a good sign that you had EWCM and a positive OPK though. Your time for TTC is coming!

Tammy, sorry about the BFNs. The fun of testing really does wear off after a few months. It frustrated me to hear this when I first started trying and knew I was doing everything right, but I really don’t think you have reason to worry just yet. If it still hasn’t happened in a few months, you can look into some testing, but so far everything seems to be looking good for you chart-wise.

Bright, I’m thinking of you today. Hoping everything goes smoothly and you are able to take some time to rest, grieve, or whatever you need to do today. Did you decide to go on your weekend getaway? I hope so.

AFM, things took a bit of an interesting turn this morning. Since the bleeding I had on Wednesday night seemed to be gone, I decided to take another test this morning before going in for my appointment. I definitely got another light line (there was no doubt with this one). I was also able to confirm it with a digital and wondfo. Crazy to see the word “Pregnant” in relation to me. I have read far too many stories about these faint BFPs and early spotting to know that a chemical pregnancy is a strong possibility, so I’m doing my best to keep my expectations in check. But honestly, I’m just so happy to know that we are actually capable of fertilizing an egg! Even if it turns out this is not a sticky bean, I feel like it was God’s way of giving me a little hope for the future, which I desperately needed after yesterday. I had a beta test this morning, so I’ll let you know what I find out. Dust please!

ETA: They just called me back and my hcg level was a 1, so a negative test. My progesterone was at 35 (but I'm taking prometrium, so I guess that makes sense). She said that even if there is a pregnancy, it is not a good pregnancy, so I should stop taking the prometrium. She said she didn't know whether I actually did get pregnant. My question is could I have gotten this positive tests if there never was a pregnancy? So weird!!!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Brightspot, sending lots of positive healing vibes your way today. I hope all goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery and awesome weekend away.

MP, whoah! That is very interesting. Best of luck today at the doctors. Like you said, it's absolutely a good sign that you can get pregnant. I sure do hope you stay that way for the next 9 months. I've got a good feeling about this! :bigsmile:

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock

MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: This is what I was secretly hoping for, but didn't dare say. Are you SERIOUS? You have a stick that says "pregnant"? AMAZING to see, isn't it? I woke up this morning and thought "It's Friday! Hope we get good news from MP" before I remembered your spotting/bleeding. Looks like we got good news from you after all! Hoping and crossing everything for you- sticky dust dust dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STD/FMLA- I don't know how it differs by state or by company (FMLA is a federal thing). But my experience: I am currently preggo and due in May. I have not been with my company for a full year yet, so my FMLA does not kick in until a month after I am set to give birth. At my company, they don't have official "mat leave"- you get STD and/or FMLA. So I will be on STD for a month until my FMLA kicks in, then the full 12 weeks is covered. Pay is different under STD and FMLA. So it's all sorts of complicated- I will get paid one amount for awhile, then a different amount. I have no idea what STD would be if I didn't have FMLA kicking in after a month. Definitely ask though. AFTER you are offered the job (but before you take it).

But every company is different. My last job was a law firm and they gave you 12 weeks no matter what. In fact, I joined the last one when I was 7 months pregnant and just made sure that it was part of my job offer that I got the full mat leave.

BRIGHT- Thinking of you today my dear. Hope it all goes ok.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock

MP I think you should try to get a blood test done...I have heard stories of women who start to bleed around the time of their periods only to have that bleeding stop because they are, in fact, pregnant...I really hope that that is what happened to you. Keeping my fingers X for you! I'm sorry you are having all this uncertainty though. Ugh. Why is it so damn perfect for some people, but so hard to decipher for others? hang in there!

ETA: sorry, I was so excited about your BFP that I completely missed that you already had a beta. Again, my fingers are tightly X for you!!

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Thanks guys, but unfortunately, the news is not good. I just posted this update, but I'll post it again in a separate post.

They just called me back and my hcg level was a 1, so a negative test. My progesterone was at 35 (but I'm taking prometrium, so I guess that makes sense). She said that even if there is a pregnancy, it is not a good pregnancy, so I should stop taking the prometrium. She said she didn't know whether I actually did get pregnant. My question is could I have gotten this positive tests if there never was a pregnancy? So weird!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Mp,I am sorry this wasn't your sticky bean. However, I think you should definitely see the bright side here...you did in fact get pregnant! And that is huge! The clomid iui worked! I hope you will consider doing another iui this month. You are getting so close now! I can feel it!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

monkeyprincess|1328285292|3118266 said:
Thanks guys, but unfortunately, the news is not good. I just posted this update, but I'll post it again in a separate post.

They just called me back and my hcg level was a 1, so a negative test. My progesterone was at 35 (but I'm taking prometrium, so I guess that makes sense). She said that even if there is a pregnancy, it is not a good pregnancy, so I should stop taking the prometrium. She said she didn't know whether I actually did get pregnant. My question is could I have gotten this positive tests if there never was a pregnancy? So weird!!!

A friend of mine was getting super faint lines on a FRER. She got a blood test and also had a result of 1. She gave birth to that baby in November. Don't give up!

Missy0483

Brilliant_Rock

How can you get a postive on a FRER, aren't they postive at like 25 hcg or something? And then get a blood test result of 1? Sounds crazy to me!

amc80

Ideal_Rock

Missy0483|1328290382|3118332 said:
How can you get a postive on a FRER, aren't they postive at like 25 hcg or something? And then get a blood test result of 1? Sounds crazy to me!

They are listed as 25 but have shown in clinical studies to measure as low as 6.

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Missy, like amc, I have read that FRERs can detect really low levels under 10. I could easily explain this whole thing if it had just been the FRER. But what confuses me is the fact I also got positives on the CBE digital and wondfo today when they were both negatives on Wednesday. I saw on a couple of websites that hcg leaves the blood before it leaves the urine, not sure if that is true, but that would explain the discrepancy. I wish there had been at least some hcg in my blood so I could know for sure that it was chemical and not just some phantom pregnancy. I'm just going to chose to believe it was a chemical pregnancy.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MP, your head must be spinning. This is all so so perplexing. Hopefully your doc has a plan for moving forward that you're comfortable with.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

MP, I don't think you could have gotten a digi bfp unless it was over 1. I know it's crazy, but is there a chance that there was a mistake at the lab or something? :confused: Regardless of the outcome (which of course I want to be a sticky bfp), I'm really glad that you have a silver lining in terms of at least fertilizing. It's not happy, but it's not all lost either. One step closer and you will get there. I wish I was more articulate, hope you know what I mean.

Dandi, I hope that your health stuff works itself out quickly and your TTC again before you know it!

AFM: Temp is steadily declining, BFN at 12 DPO for good measure and I'm done peeing on things for a few weeks.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock

Mp, china & puppmom, thanks for thinking of me today. I'm in the waiting room now. They just asked me my religion & I laughed and asked if it was in case I didn't make it. They laughed nervously & didn't say anything. So that makes me feel a bit unsettled. I've only been under anesthesia once before (wisdom teeth) so I'm no pro at this. Wish me luck. 

As far as the weekend trip, it wouldn't really be a fun getaway. We had a gps installed on our car out of town & it's not working properly so we have to get it fixed. So
it would be a weekend with the inlaws dealing with car stuff. Not especially relaxing. We are looking to take a fun trip, though, maybe in 2 weeks when the swimming ban is lifted. 

Mp, wow, I'm so sorry about the continued roller coaster ride. You have such a great attitude. If it is a chemical (I can't see how it couldn't be at least a chemical) that is true that it's a great sign that you can get pg. That rules out a lot of issues.  I'm still holding out hope that this could turn around. Are you going to go for another beta? Thinking of you. 

Rach, good luck with the job & house & ttc fronts. You might have lots of exciting changes coming up!

Dani, sorry about cd1. Sounds like you have a great plan to get in the best health before pregnancy though. Lol re: the wax! (probably decent advice too.)

Tammy, so sorry about the bfn & that you're feeling down. This can definitely be a rough process. I think it's still early, but the benefit of being older is that you can usually get help sooner. (gotta look at the bright side sometimes.)

Hi to anyone I missed. 

Prana

Brilliant_Rock

Oh MP I'm so sorry. How cruel that you were allowed to get your hopes up like that. Keep your head up. I really am sorry. Just know that you have our full support, as always.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock

At the very least, this is a chemical pregnancy... I don't even understand why your doctor would not say whether you had been pregnant at all :confused: If your hcg levels were high enough to register a positive on a digital, I'd say a fertilized egg was starting to implant.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and am sorry you're dealing with this roller coaster. I hope it is over soon, and with a super-duper positive ending.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

Bright, thinking of you and hoping things go quickly and smoothly.

Mp, one thought that I had in the beginning was that maybe you had been pregnant with twins and had lost one which would explain the early bleeding but still positive test. Do you have anymore tests? I feel like I might want to pee on something again just to see. Has the bleeding picked up again or was it just the light bleeding you got previously?

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock

MP, I'm not going to lie, I was holding out hope that you only had spotting, not AF. I'm really sorry that your HGC levels were only at 1, but I feel like they HAD to have been higher at one point in order to get positives on a FRER, CBE Digi and the Wondfo. I understand that the positives could be residual since HGC leaves the blood first, but they're still residual of SOMETHING. I don't know, I realize nothing is defnitinitve, but it must be so frustrating for you not to know one way or another. Obviously I'm continuing to cheer you on from afar.

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock

Bright, thinking of you m'dear. Hope all is well.

MP, I hope your NP can at least give you some insight if this was a chemical or not. Can they do an U/S or anything? I also think it's pretty obvious that you got pregnant. With 3 positive test results. I'm hoping this gives you and the NP another clue to tweak your plan. I'm sorry for the roller coaster ride. As a side note, I think there's another drug Femera (or something like that) that also helps stimulate egg development. I think one of the NB or toddler mamas conceived her son on it.

Thinking of all you ladies! And still haven't heard what you ladies are "spoiling"/pampering/treating yourselves with a la Tammy's suggestion for a tradition. I would KILL for kick ass gin cocktail. Someone please have one for me and tell me what levels of deliciousness it was.

~LC

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock

Thanks everyone for responding. I am not holding out any hope that I'm still pregnant given the blood test (okay, maybe I'll be holding out the teensy tiniest bit of hope until AF shows even though the logical side of me knows I'm not), but I do agree that an egg had to have been fertilized and then implanted in order for me to have gotten pregnancy tests on three different brands of tests (and for the lines to have gotten darker since Wednesday). It's frustrating that I'll never know for certain though.

Lizzy, I'm sure I'll be taking a few more tests in the next few days. If the theory is right that hcg leaves the blood before the urine, then the tests should be negative or at least lighter. And to answer your question, I had bleeding on Wednesday night, but I haven't had any spotting or anything since yesterday morning. The progesterone suppositories would probably explain that part. Even if it had been twins, that wouldn't explain why my blood test came back negative today unfortunately.

LC, ha! I'll have a drink for you as soon as AF shows. But until then, I'm going to take advantage of this situation by making DH change the litterbox :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results