shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official TTC for 6 Months or More Thread

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
CD1... :knockout:

8 day luteal phase which is not great. I am going to talk to my acupuncturist about it tomorrow, I'll let you know what she says...

in general this week was not fun, I am swamped at work, B had a really hard week at school (his teacher had a death in her immediate family and was unexpectedly out for 4 days this week resulting in a horribly underprepared sub, a full day in the classroom without the regular teacher or the regular aid, and no transition/explanation for the children or parents. DH is stressed at school, and I have a huge project that needs to get done for school this weekend. And, I had two deals fall through at work this week...in general getting AF today was just the cherry on top of a "perfect" week...

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Awwww...Bella, I am so sorry. Delurking to say I was really hoping and secretly thrilled for you! Tough weeks with AF visiting while TTC - is really a poopie sundae with a kernel of undigested corn on top instead of a cherry. OK, that was SUPER gross but hopefully it made you laugh - at least in disgust!!!! Beautiful Bella needs some smiles after a rough week!!!!! Sorry for the major gross out, everyone! :rodent: Anything for a laugh, right?

Baby dust to everyone! After waiting for AF for almost 2 years thanks to a BF obsessed baby turned toddler, we TTC this month to no avail. I forgot what it was like to be so obsessed over every symptom and peeing on a hundred Wondfos. Amazing how squinting hard enough can cause one to imagine a line. It's so hard to TTC with a toddler always around! :rolleyes: We really would love a Leo and are praying this month we hit the right window... but these days it's much harder to TTC than the first time. I feel frustrated that AF took so long to come! Feel like we wasted months and months... nearly 2 years because BFing kept me from ovulating. Lots of luckier women than I had their AF come within months of giving birth. Sigh! It wasn't a reason to wean but I did consider it after the first year. I just hope that waiting this long didn't cause any fertility issues because my luteal phase, which was 15 days is now all over the place. TMI: I also feel anxiety that we won't be able to BD like crazy like we used to on fertile days with the toddler around - we co-sleep and it's not always so easy to sneak out! Plus, we are a lot more tired now! Where's my wizened old lady emotie?

Sigh! We'll get there, ladies!!!!! Let's hope for some little lion beans this month!!!!! :appl: Hugs to everyone! :love:

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, ladies! Just checking in. Haven't been on PS too much recently and wanted to get caught up on what has been going on with all of you.

Bella - Big hugs. So sorry AF showed up, and especially after such a crappy week - that's the worst. I will be interested to hear whether your acupuncturist has any insights. You also have an appointment with an RE coming up at some point, right? In November, maybe? Hang in there.

Bright - So glad to hear you like your new RE and that he's doing everything he can to at least rule out issues and also to prepare you for IVF. I am so excited for you to start that process, as scary as I'm sure it will be for you. It seems like you are in good hands, and I just feel like good things will come from this next step.

Ltl - Did your doctor ever follow up on your labs? Hope you are hanging in there.

Tammy - Looking forward to hearing how the first round of clomid goes.

Bliss - Sorry to hear your first cycle TTC again did not work out and that you had to wait so long to start trying. It's so frustrating when our bodies don't do what we expect them to do. I hope you get your Leo baby!

Sending all of you buckets and buckets of dust and good wishes.

And Jen - What amazing news!!! Congratulations! Sending sticky dust your way.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
So sorry you got AF, Bella, on top of all the other things you had to deal with that week! :(( Hopefully your acupunturist can help with lenghtening your luteal phase. Are you taking Vitamin B6 supplements as well? That's supposed to help with that too.

CD1 here for me too. :(( Sigh... Thought I had a good chance this month since we Bd'ed on CD12 and CD14 (O day), which is more BD than we usually get in most cycles. Oh well, on to the next month, I guess. I'm so ready to get off this ttc rollercoaster! :blackeye: DD is turning 3 in November and I'm feeling really bad about not being able to give her a sibling... sometimes she looks a bit lonely and it just makes me feel guilty inside. Irrational, I know...but that's how I feel sometimes.

Bliss -I can relate with you about ttc#2. DH and I don't BD as much as before (which wasn't a huge lot to begin with). We're just more tired now and it's just that much harder when we have to schedule it around DD's nap and bed times (I'm usually zonked by the end of the day). And every time I'm peeing on something in the bathroom DD is up in my face, "Mommy, what's THAT??", "You pee-peeing in a cup?" etc. :lol: She makes me laugh. Anyway, hopefully your ttc journey this time around will also be short. I believe your cycles will regularize themselves within a few months. I remember when I weaned DD (at 16 months), my cycles were still a bit long - about 45 days.. :(( , - I went on Clomid to shorten them (to ttc #2 - was on it before too - got pg but m/c). I guess they would' ve gotten back to normal as time progressed. Hopefully it'll be sooner for you rather than later.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Bella, I'm so sorry AF arrived & after a rough week, no less! Hugs. I hope your acupuncturist or RE can shed some light on the short LP. Also hope you had a nice weekend & are feeling better.

Bliss, I'm sorry ttc cycle #1 was a bust (& that it took so long to arrive!) I hope your journey here is short!

Curly, thanks for stopping in to check on us & for the positive vibes. I do feel like I'm in good hands to move forward. I hope it's soon!
Also hope you're feeling we'll & your sweet little girl is baking away.

Sha, it's great to see you posting more frequently! I'm sorry about cd1, especially since you timed things so well this month. That's so funny about your dd's comments about your poas activities.
Please don't feel guilty about the delay in giving her a sibling. You're a great mom & you're doing everything you can! Some things are just out of our hands.

Tammy, how are you doing? I'm crossing everything that your first clomid cycle does the trick! Have you had any monitoring yet?

Ltl, thinking of you & hoping you're well.

AFM, I'm finally starting to feel better from my cold. I also think being back on the pill has slowed the hair loss, which is a relief. I know it's a brief respite, but I'll take what I can get. Though now I've become paranoid that I'm getting a blood clot in my legs. This process has turned me into a bit of a hypochondriac. :rolleyes:
I guess I don't have much that's ttc related to post. We're just waiting & trying to get our ducks in a row to move forward with ivf.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Jen!! This is precious news! ;-) I will be praying for wonderful news, many, many awesome milestones, and joy in this pregnancy. It is *so* easy to worry & fret. And that steals the joys. We all struggle with it, but I've found looking up fun tidbits about how the baby is doing, what's developing, etc.... it all helps to be thankful for the moment.

To all my friends here- keep on keeping on. You've got my prayers, mama's-in-the-making! :)

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Hi girls,

Bella, I'm so sorry that af found you, and at 8 dpo too. I hate that. :( at least you did ovulate though, and hopefully this practice round was your last for a good 9 months! :)

Bliss, welcome back! I hope this go round is much quicker for you! I can't quite relate in ttc with a toddler but I imagine it requires some creativity and more energy than I possess! I collapse into bed at night most nights and my kids are 7 & 9, almost 8 & 10! Ugh I'm so old, running out of time. Ahem, sorry moving on. I do hope you have better luck this go round.

Sha, thank you for popping in and updating us. :) I understand the lurking approach, I've taken to it a bit lately too. I hope all is well with you, and of course hope for your healthy bfp to come soon too.

Bright, I highly doubt you'll be getting blood clots from the bcp! Relax honey, you'll be on bcp for a bit then big and pregnant from your ivf! It's been a while but I remember my hair stopped falling out when I was preggo. Loved that. Big hugs :)

Did I miss anyone? I sure hope not. If so, I'm sorry!

AFM: I'm going in for my follie scan tomorrow, CD 12. So far I think there are only two side effects from the clomid. One is that I'm a little more emotional, but less so than when I get af so it's manageable. The second symptom is um, a good one. :oops: I'm pretty much ALWAYS "in the mood". I usually get that way for a couple of days right before I ovulate, but I'm not expecting to for several days. I've been using opks since cd9 just in case. I have more of a line than usual but nowhere near positive. I'll keep testing morning & night though. I'm very nervous about my scan tomorrow. I'm worried that either I'll have only one or two on the wrong side, or at the other end of the scale, too many and have to cancel this cycle...which wouldn't work at this point because as I read somewhere else, the "welcoming committee" is already there and waiting for the eggie(s)! I'm really glad that I'll be monitored though, at least to know what goin on in there. I really wish she would do a trigger shot, I'm worried that the right side won't release even if I do have mature ones. Doubt that makes sense, but I hope so.

I've been taking rrl capsules, a baby aspirin (new this cycle), coq10, flax seed oil, prenatal and an additional folic acid. I hope it's not too much. I've had DH on all of those too minus rrl and a men's multi instead of prenatal, haha. He needs to work on his health, trying the DASH diet because his bp is up. Worried about him more than I am about ttc tbh. So hope that works.

In non ttc news, life is hectic as usual but I'm trying not to complain. I wish I could stay home and take care of my family SO MUCH. I need to clone myself, but with better reproductive organs. :rolleyes: lol sorry to ramble, guess I had a lot more on my mind than I thought. :oops:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
just a quick shout-out...to my TTC warrior women:) Happy Wednesday!!!!

Acupuncture continues to be so helpful, I am still a little in the dark about how it works, but can not emphasize enough how much it seems to be helping and helps me to feel a little bit like I am doing something meaningful!

Per her instructions, I am eating small amounts of organic meat (weird as it's been 16 years since I last ate meat, but it does seem to be helping me feel better) and significantly limiting dairy, sugar, wheat, and cold/raw foods. I wish that I was better an not eating those things, but I am doing my best and trying to just embrace each day that I make better choices for my body (lots of stews, lentils, cooked veggies and fruits, warm spices, teas, etc.) as a success. it's a journey every day!

I have a different herb thing now, it's a premixed tincture that just needs 2 dropperfuls 2 times a day, WAY better than the powdered herbs.

Also, she has me doing moxabustion 2 times a day (starting yesterday) to stop the bleeding as I have bled a lot already this cycle and am now on CD6. It's totally weird -- you light a hard black stick that looks like compressed charcol and smells like incense and wave the warm tip just over a specific acupuncture point. Also, there are additional herbs I am supposed to take CD11-15 to help make sure I ovulate earlier (she thinks that my issue is that my body is bleeding too long and ovulating too late, not really that my luteal phase is too short).

it's just nice to have a medical professional who actually seems to care and be proactive! I also have the RE appt in about 4 weeks so that should provide some additional tests/date/info regarding treatment options.

I'll keep you posted...

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Bella,

Did you ever try the fertili-tea? I know it doesn't work for everyone, but like you, my cycles tend to be a little irregular & that tea made a huge difference. I still think the chiro helped a ton, too. It's amazing how the body can correct itself (which I also believe is how accu works). Thinking of you-- I want little B to be a big bro! :)

Also, I posted the baby's profile on the newly pregnant thread, if anyone wants to see the brand new love of my life. :love:

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Awww fisher my next stop is to see baby fishers newest photo! I'm so excited for you! :) :)

I only have a few minutes but wanted to update on my follie scan yesterday. She said that my right ovary seem to have the dominant follicles this cycle (yay!!). I'm probably 3-5 days from ovulating, but the two biggest ones were about 17mm and about 11-12mm. There's also a smaller one that might catch up but she suspects that only two will be released. She said my lining is excellent, so that's a relief! Also, she told me that if this cycle doesn't work she wants to up my dosage to 100mg. Does all of that sound normal? I'm trying to stay positive! She also mentioned that they don't do triggers or iui's, so if/when we get to that stage, it's off to the RE. I really hope with all my heart that this is out month though! A July baby sounds amazing to me. :))

DH and I also decided to share this next step in ttc with his mom. She's excited for us and it felt so nice to be able to talk to her about it yesterday. This process is such a lonely one at times, so it helped me to talk to her. She's awesome, I'm a lucky woman to have such a great MIL!

Hope everyone is having a good week, it's almost Friday!! :bigsmile:

Sha

Ideal_Rock
yayyyy!! Great news, tammy!

Bright and Bella - sounds like some positive steps in the right direction as well - small as they may be! :)

fisher - it was nice to see the ultrasound pic you posted on JBP! You're right - he/she's a cutie!

AFM - just trucking along right now - CD4, trying to feel hopeful about this month, but at times feeling doubtful. Just trucking along, I guess, and thinking good thoughts for everyone. :wavey:

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hey girls.

So my mysterious burning leg has gotten worse all week. My GP & hematologist weren't concerned but my new RE
asked me to leave work & get an u/s on my leg ASAP to rule out deep vein thrombosis.

I'm a little freaked out right now & hoping all is ok.

The upshot is my hair loss has pretty much stopped since I started the pill again, which had been a huge relief.
I'm really hoping this leg issue doesn't mean I have to discontinue the bcp. Perhaps it's a pill/Metformin interaction?

I'll keep you posted & will write more to everyone soon.
(Sorry for the all about me post!)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hey girls.

So my mysterious burning leg has gotten worse all week. My GP & hematologist weren't concerned but my new RE
asked me to leave work & get an u/s on my leg ASAP to rule out deep vein thrombosis.

I'm a little freaked out right now & hoping all is ok. I have an u/s appointment at 3:30 today.

The upshot is my hair loss has pretty much stopped since I started the pill again, which had been a huge relief.
I'm really hoping this leg issue doesn't mean I have to discontinue the bcp. Perhaps it's a pill/Metformin interaction?

I'll keep you posted & will write more to everyone soon.
(Sorry for the all about me post!)

Mela4567

Rough_Rock
Hi Bliss,
Just thought I would pop in and say that we are exactly in the same boat as you! My DD co sleeps with us and still bf's. At 19 months post partum i had my first cycle so we are crossing our fingers this cycle, although i am sure i haven't ovulated yet. (day 15). I am a leo and my husband and daughter are aries so we joke that another little leo would fit just right in our family. Although any little bean is very welcome. :D

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Bright,

Goodness! Please let us know that you're okay when you get word. We'll be thinking of you!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, Bright! Please let us know everything is OK. Thinking of you.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crap, Bright I hope you're okay!! Please come back and update us as soon as you're up to it and I'll be thinking of you!

Mela, welcome and good luck! I think we're the only actively TTC ppl on PS that post right now, so it's nice to have you and Bliss join us. I hope your stays are short and sweet! 8)

AFM: I got an almost positive OPK late last night, then it was a tiiiiiny bit lighter this morning. I don't know if it was just less LH because of the time of day, or if my surge was really that quick (and early at CD13). I'm hoping that when I test tonight when I get home from work it's an easy to tell positive. If this month fails, I think I might do the smiley ones as backup so I KNOW I'm getting a strong enough surge. Wondfos are good, but ugh. Anyhow, moving on.

I forgot to update on DH's blood pressure. On Tuesday night it was 190/110 according to our CVS digital machine. He said he didn't feel sick or weird, but I forced him to go to the ER. As it turns out, our stupid machine was giving false highs, it was completely normal at the ER! I've never been so happy to waste a $50 copay! :bigsmile: So that was a HUGE weight off of our shoulders. It was a scary couple of days. We're still using it as a reminder though to cut back on salt, increase exercise and continue with the lowered processed food diet. I'm also getting much more daily exercise since I started taking public transit, but my weight is pretty consistent. :rolleyes: I feel like I'm bloated this cycle in the tummy, and I'd love to blame clomid but it's probably just me. :oops:

I'm trying to figure out what to do if this cycle doesn't work. She wants to up my dose but from the reading I've been doing there's no reason to b/c I did respond pretty well by CD12. They also don't do triggers so I don't know, might not spend the whole three months with them. Tick tock, tick tock....I hate my bio clock! :tongue:

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday and an excellent weekend. Mine will be busy! hehe

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Tammy & fisher, thanks for your sweet posts.

I had my u/s (it felt weird to be praying NOT to see a little blob for a change!)
Fortunately it was negative for a clot. I was pretty freaked out as my doc suggested I leave work immediately
to have the test done but I'm glad it was negative.

My RE suspects neuropathy. So now I have a new ailment. Yay for the ttc process. :nono:
I'm trying to do some research on what might've caused this/how to help the situation & I'm seeing links
to both Metformin & the pill & vitamin b12 deficiencies among other things. I really hope this can be fixed & is
reversible. Boy, I really feel like I'm getting smacked down at every turn as it just seems like it's been one health
problem after another lately.

Sorry for another downer post. I will check in again soon with a brighter face. ::)

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Thank goodness it wasn't a clot!! I'm sorry you have to figure out what's wrong, but it could definitely have been worse! *Hugs* you need a break!!!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Curly, I forgot to thank you for checking in on me! So sorry & thanks, dear!

Tammy, thanks for the hugs. Yeah, it's definitely good it wasn't a clot, though I'm still pretty worried about the nerve issues. I'm really hoping it is reversible & doesn't saddle me with chronic pain.
I think your response to the 50mg dose is great! I'm super excited for you to get busy this weekend (that sounds weird!) & hope you have great news to share soon. If this cycle doesn't work, I don't think 100mg would hurt, but since you're responding so well to 50mg, it may not be necessary to increase the dose.
I'm so glad to hear your dh is ok. How scary! I think that's good to focus on healthy living & hope you guys can relax & enjoy the weekend.

Mela, welcome & good luck! I hope your stay is short & sweet.

Sha, I hope you're doing ok. It's so hard to stay positive on this journey sometimes. Big hugs your way.

Fisher, just checked out your little bean's photo. So sweet!! Hope you're feeling well (or if you're not, I hope the ickiness is reassuring!)
Also, what is the chiro you mentioned? Is it d-chiro-inositol?

Bella, I'm fascinated to hear about your acupuncture experience. I'm glad it's helping! The new herb preparation sounds much more palatable. Keep us posted on how the new changes you're making are affecting things.

ltl, I hope you are well. Thinking of you.

I recently saw the movie "the best exotic marigold hotel." I loved the film & a line in particular struck a chord with me. I'm trying to make it my mantra.

Everything will be all right in the end. If it is not all right, it is not yet the end.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Oh bright! I hope that everything is ok and you get some answers soon!!!!

Fisher-yes, I am drinking fertilitea but kind of sporadically, probably 5-6 cups a week.

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Girls!

Well I am pretty sure that I O'd on CD14, so not sure if more than one egg released, but at least the one that did is much bigger than my usual ones. I'm guessing it got up to about 22mm and I usually get one 17mm-ish egg on a non medicated cycle. We covered the two days before and day of ovulation, so we did the best we could! I have a feeling this is going to be a very long TWW!! :errrr:

In other news, DH and I went to look at cars tonight annnnd bought one. My beloved 1999 Nissan Altima had 190K miles on it, so it was way past time to get a car. We got another Altima with 14k miles, one owner that serviced it every 4 months at the dealer (love CarFax!) and a steal of a price. All in all, we're very happy! Now, if I end up getting preggo with twins, then I'll regret not getting that van! For now though, we're very comfortable with our choice. So yeah, an eventful 24 hours! ::)

Mela4567

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the welcome bright spot!

How are you feeling Fisher?

Tammy -Hoping your TWW goes by speedy fast with happy results 8-)

Good thoughts to all those I have missed!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Mela!

Bright - so sorry to hear about the nerve issue. :(( Is it something that can be treated easily? Ugh... ttc is stressful in an of itself, without having to deal with hair loss and all the other stuff that you've had to deal with lately. You really deserve a break...and soon! HUGS!!

tammy - yayyy for O! I'm excited about your chances this month. I've gotten pregnant easily on Clomid twice before (with BD just the day before O). I think your chances are great especially since you covered pretty much all of your fertile days!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning girls,

It's been quiet around here! Bella, Ltl, bliss, mela, bright, sha...how is everyone holding up? I'm sorry I haven't been very active here. I've been lurking on a couple of infertility forums, did sign up on one and do an into, but eh. It just makes me more obsessive I'm afraid. Even missed my stop on the train because I was so engrossed in someone's story. I know every individual experience is unique and no amount of reading someone else's situation is going to tell me what MY results are to be, but I can't help it. I'm addicted. :oops: :lol:

I'm 6, mayyybe 7 dpo. Either way we covered our bases and I know I o'd so it doesn't matter. The problem is that I've already had to stave off intense urges to poas. Yes, that ridiculous. :knockout: I want so much for clomid to work for me. I think I've convinced myself that this is out month between all the stories of bfp on 1st round and misc silly little things. If it isn't, I'll be okay though, we still have a couple of months before I am allowed to truly freak out. My only meltdown was yesterday when I wore the same Halloween costume as last year and realized that our first official "try" was exactly a year ago. Those milestones really suck. Hope that wasn't TMI.

So picking myself up today, one week to go and I can do this! It's our time. Oh, and I want a girl. Shhhhh don't tell DH! Hehe truthfully I'd be over the moon for either, but I've wanted a boy for so long, so this is a new development. :) just trying to stay positive and excited, get my enthusiasm back about ttc!

Okay I've rambled enough. I hope everyone had a happy Halloween and is hanging in there. Hugs to all of my lttc companions. 8)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Tammy, I'm sorry about the Halloween frustration. I had a similar thought as I remember saying to dh last year that we should go out & have a fun, adult time together since it might be our last Halloween just the 2 of us. Well, here we are again! At least we used it as an excuse to get dressed up & go dancing. It was nice to appreciate each other & our lives as they are now.
That said, I really do think this will be your last Halloween not KU! (Or without a wee one, anyway!) It's going to be lonely here without you!
Have you decided when you're going to test?

Bella, thanks, lady! I hope you weathered the storm ok & are doing well.

Sha, thanks for your sweet post. It really does feel like it's been one thing after another with my health lately. It sure is exhausting. I don't know the ins & outs of the treatment of the nerve pain issue & to what extent it will be a chronic condition moving forward. I hope it resolves quickly & completely.
How are you doing?

Mela, ltl, bliss, hope you guys are well.

I hope everyone who was in the hurricane's path is safe.

Afm, dh & I were very fortunate to have weathered the hurricane with very few issues. All of our family & friends seem ok too, so we're very grateful.
On a health note, the nerve pain in my legs has decreased in severity & duration since I started metanx, so that's good. It's not completely gone, though & I don't know the prognosis.

I'm also trying to wrap my head around when to do ivf. We were hoping to start early this month, but due to a funding delay, it looks like mid-late November at the earliest, assuming everything still goes through. So now I'm trying to decide if I want to do it as soon as we can & risk feeling awful around the holidays/having to schedule appointments around holiday travel or wait until January to start (& maybe take a pre-ivf vacation to boot.) Assuming it works (please, God, let it work!), I'd rather have an earlier birthday for little one(s) but I'm not sure putting myself under extra stress around the holidays is a good idea. What would you do?

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Bright,

I haven't actually figured out what I'm going to do about testing. I've never managed to hold off on testing beyond 10DPO, usually I cave by 8DPO on less hopeful cycles...so you can imagine how hard it is for me to resist temptation this go round. I'd like to hold off until at least 12DPO so I can be sure of whatever result I have. Doubt it will happen, but that's what I know I SHOULD do. :devil: I definitely have some weird differences this cycle, mostly in CM. I know it's probably related to the meds though, bah!

Regarding timing for your IVF, I don't know...I think it depends on where you are at with time away from work. If using the quiet holiday season would benefit your stress level during the IVF process, I'd lean towards that. If on the other hand you're not needing that vacation/sick time to be conserved, I'd wait until AFTER the first of the year. I don't know how it goes either timing wise. I know for certain that if you're likely to be going through the waiting to test or waiting to see the hb stage, you want to try to figure out what stage YOU want to be in over the holiday break. Also, the idea of one last vacation sounds pretty tempting. :rodent: Regardless of when you do it, I'm SO SO excited and hopeful for you! ::)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:wavey: I think a lot of us are in NY and are trying to sort things out following Sandy :knockout:

Tammy, I say go ahead and start testing 10 DPO, but clearly I am impatient:) I think that you'll have a wee trick or treater next Halloween too:)

Bright-I am holding up ok, our neighborhood was virtually unharmed (just trees and awnings down) and we have power, and as of yesterday my job was up and running, but being cooped up with DH and DS I caught a nasty headcold, so I am pretty miserable now (but it's really nothing compared to what everyone downtown is facing!)

As far as TTC, I've been choking down the herbs each day (the additional ones that I was supposed to take CD 11-15 are really, really nasty!) I don't think that I've o'd yet and with this headcold, think that this month might be a bust...but really, I am fine with that right now (We'll see how I feel tomorrow:) I at least feel like I am helping things with acupuncture/teas/dietary changes that hopefully will result in a great pregnancy when that happens...

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
my 2 second whine for the evening...basal body temp is typically 96-9-97.3, standard temp is 97.3-97.8, current temp is 100-100.2...

I don't feel well at all :knockout: and whenever I lay down I can't breathe b/c of congestion. DH thought I was being a drama queen until he took my temp. This sucks!

and my opk is completely negative (white) so the faint line I had yesterday was either the tail end of a surge or more likely, my body decided to just focus its energies on healing right now and I'll O late again this month which means those nasty herbs were for naught this month...

ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock
Aww Bella you're having a rough week!!! ;( I'm so sorry that you're sick, but so thankful that your family and home survived Sandy. Big hugs and I really hope that the nasty herbs weren't completely in vain, you haven't o'd yet, so you still have a chance to catch it! :bigsmile:

I do have a quick question for anyone that's taken clomid. Did you notice higher temps in your LP? I'm 7-8 dpo and they have steadily climbed up to 98.5 as of today. I had a dip to 97.9 at 4 dpo then they started climbing. I also have (TMI alert) really thick & abundant Ewcm patches on 5 & 6 dpo. I usually get that the day before af but never this early. So confusing! :???:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results