shape
carat
color
clarity

The new WF ES 2.32 J SI at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble v.jpg

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Mara, I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble w.jpg

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
SO, what does Greg think of the "investment"....is it huge to him? Congrats.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
blurry arrows!!!

new bauble x.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummm, just look at those arrows!! How''s Portia?? I bet she misssed you tons!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha greg loves the new diamond. he says now it looks like a headlight and like one of those quintessential diamond advertisement rings in the photos, aka with a big diamond on it...hehehee. he said ''this should tide you over for a long time!!!!''....uh huh sweetie.
31.gif

portia missed me...he said she was moping around and she didn''t eat last nite til i came home...but now she appears to have recovered. i miss them both so much when i travel...especially at night when we all snuggle together!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are two of my fave shots, my ring and aljdeweys in diffused lighting...so beautiful. i just love it.

md rings a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
one more, last picture for now....!!! but stay tuned. HAHA. okay now i have to go to the hangout thread and post some more images!

md rings b.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 3:37:02 PM
Author: Mara
here are two of my fave shots, my ring and aljdeweys in diffused lighting...so beautiful. i just love it.
Hehehe - don''t let her kid you.

The reason she loves these shots is because they show how much BIGGER her stone is than mine!
11.gif
2.gif

Woo-HOO - LEMON PIE!

Just kidding......I''m SO psyched for her. It is truly an AMAZING stone, and not just because of it''s size. I wish the pictures could adequately capture how much WOW this stone has going on.

I''ll add a few pics from my stash.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This is a great windowsill shot.....

11MTbacklit.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those pics of your ring with Alj''s! They''re STUNNING!!! Just breathtaking!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
..........and another that shows yellow fire flashes inside......

11MTbacklityellow.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this shot - it captures the color of the turquoise blouse I was wearing. Arrows anybody?

11MTaquaarrows.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, those are just gorgeous!!!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Look at these arrows on fire!............

11MTfirearrows.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
YAY - love at first sight! This was Mara''s first glimpse at her new baby!

11mtloveatfirstsight.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE this shot! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm

11mtcallthefiremen.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
This is a shot of the new J next to her old J. Very different personalities....and LOOK HOW MUCH BIGGER!!!!!!!!!!

11mtoldvsnew.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Again, you can see from this shot how hard it is to get a crisp shot of the larger stone because it''s just BLAZING like no tomorrow. There is SO SO much going on with this stone.

11mtoldvsnew2.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Picture of the new head next to the existing ring

11mttwoheads.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
*sigh*......such a lovely stone.

11MTrainbowcolors.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 3:30:32 PM
haha greg loves the new diamond. he says now it looks like a headlight and like one of those quintessential diamond advertisement rings in the photos, aka with a big diamond on it...hehehee. he said ''this should tide you over for a long time!!!!''....uh huh sweetie.
31.gif

portia missed me...he said she was moping around and she didn''t eat last nite til i came home...but now she appears to have recovered. i miss them both so much when i travel...especially at night when we all snuggle together!!!

OT: i was just out of town too last weekend and DH said Molly would not eat or sleep and moped around the whole weekend, and kept running into my office and looking around for me!

What a HUGE difference in size! You must be so happy. Your haircut is also great!

And aldjweey your ring is so pretty as well!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
omg! Totally amazing!

The size looks SO NATURAL and perfect on you!!

I love it. Congratulations!
a WOW diamond!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
WOO HOO, Mara it looks FABULOUS. I can''t believe how HUGE it looks compared to your old J which looked huge. I LOVE the new head. the side view is so nice and the 6 prongs really look good too. Can''t wait for more pics.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s gorgeous! Definitely worth the wait!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow -- that''s spectacular! Congrats Mara, wear it in good health and enjoy it every second!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
great looking stone mara! congrats!
36.gif

i just love that pic of mara seeing it for the first time.....classic

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 3:40:37 PM
Author: aljdewey

Date: 5/7/2006 3:37:02 PM
Hehehe - don't let her kid you.

The reason she loves these shots is because they show how much BIGGER her stone is than mine!
11.gif
2.gif

Woo-HOO - LEMON PIE!

Just kidding......I'm SO psyched for her. It is truly an AMAZING stone, and not just because of it's size. I wish the pictures could adequately capture how much WOW this stone has going on.

I'll add a few pics from my stash.
Mara's new stone is huge, but I think your three stone ring still holds its own Aljdewey!!! Thanks for posting more pics.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, Mara, I am speechless....the new stone is just amazing....enjoy it! So happy for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results