shape
carat
color
clarity

The new WF ES 2.32 J SI at last!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I adore that new head and the photos you''ve taken-- I''ve ordered the same camera as a bday gift for my dad!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondlove, i can''t wait to hear how your dad likes the camera. is he going to be taking pictures of diamonds too? hehehe. just kiddin''!!! it''s a fab camera!

i took some more pictures today
emembarrassed.gif
. it''s so funny but when i see new eye-candy on SMTR i always feel all inspired to go get my ring and clean it...it''s pretty lazy around here today since it''s HOT outside so we are just hiding inside with the A/C on...hehee.

so here are a few...this first one is on one of my cool multi-colored hydrangea blooms, i cut about 20 off my plant yesterday to dry them and this one of my favorite ones. they are all in various stages of colors as they age, so i have all sorts of fun flower eye candy on the island in vases right now.

new bauble 0706 a.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and one more hydrangea...blues and greens are my two fave colors.

new bauble 0706 c.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and one of my pink rosebushes is going to town, so i went out into the sweltering heat and snapped some pics.

new bauble 0706 d.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble 0706 f.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble 0706 h.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble 0706 j.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

new bauble 0706 k.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one... love the colors in these images!! gotta love a clean diamond and sunlight.

new bauble 0706 i.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new pics mara and your flowers gorgeous too.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! 0706 h is my absolute favorite. It looks dreamy!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you went out in the heat to take these gorgeous pics for us. I love pink so the pics with your lovely roses are my favs. I don''t think you have ever taken a bad pic Mara. That stone is amazing!!!

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely photos Mara! You have the prettiest flowers in your garden.

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY! Diamonds and pink roses - what a combination...

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rose shots!!! Can''t you just imagine those on the cover of a wedding program? You should sell these to a stock photo company and make some moolah, Mara!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree. You really have a talent for photo shooting. Your pictures should be in diamond magazines. They are beautiful.

Linda

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara not only are you a diamond guru extraordinare, diamond photography expert, but your gardening skills aren''t bad either! Wonderful new pictures!!! How much time does it take you to maintain your garden weekly? Also you seem to have a ton of success with plants I can''t grow like hydrangeas, you must have very green thumbs! I can grow roses well, but not much else
15.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara, your new pictures are phenomenal
30.gif
30.gif
, and your pink roses are so beautiful. I agree that your photos should be in magazines. Are all your pictures with the pink roses in direct, full-on sunlight? I have the same camera, and for some reason I have no trouble with yellow flowers, but with red/magenta/pink flowers, the diamonds look too dark in full sunlight and washed out in the shade.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Mara, in a matter of two days I was able to go through this entire thread and I have to say your pics are STUNNING!!! You are so creative with the shots!! I agree, you should be doing professional photography!! I don''t know what your day job is, but this could possibly be your calling!!

Your rings are beautiful! Can you take lots more shots???
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow! Mara!! Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

I always love your setting too
30.gif
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks gals!!! i don''t know how well diamond photography would pay the bills, but it sure is a fun hobby!!!!! i''m sure i said this before on one of the other 21 pages but it sure helps when you have a fab subject to photograph. hee hee.

mandyd

Shiny_Rock
Wow! That is one spectacular ring! Lovely.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Once again, Mara, the stone is beautiful and the rings are perfect!!! But, the flowers are outstanding! The next time you are in So Cal I''ll pay you to help me get a green thumb!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Good lord, girl! They just keep getting better and better. How is that POSSIBLE?!

22 pages of shameless diamond ****!

MORE, MORE, MORE, please!!!!
31.gif

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thats my sentiment, 22 pages!

Mara,
Love the new diamond, it is absolutely stunning! The setting always has been & what a classic.
I especially love the 6 prongs around that beauty.

Judy
:)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The more I stare at your ring and Lynn B's ring, I just keep thinking how beautiful these J stones are. It really makes me think that there might be a J stone in my future in a couple of years. Right now I'm determining how much to save for an upgrade, and a J/SI stone sure would be an easier save than an H or higher. Mara, since you are such a wonderful photographer, I wonder if you might share a couple more photos of your beautiful ring. It's an odd request, but can you share a couple of photos that bring out the warmth in the strongest way, i.e. a picture showing about as much color as it ever shows? I would greatly appreciate this.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

Thank you for the kind words on my stone. Believe me, it is a KILLER!

I''m not Mara,

2.gif
but I looked through my picture folder looking for any photos that might show some "warmth"... and this is was the "best" I could come up with. Although take with a large "grain of salt" -- it is sitting on a yellow flower!!!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif

Lookingforwarmth.JPG

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Mara,

When I get around to convincing DH to get me a RB rhr....will you oversee my diamond selection. Yours is just simply beyond divine.

LOOOVE IT!

Jeannine

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hijack, but your set and Mara''s set are my favorite rounds on pricescope! I just love love love your new setting too. Thanks for the picture, if that''s as bad as it gets for a J...bring it on LOL!!! Doesn''t look too bad at all, especially for being in a yellow flower. There was one that was similar for Mara''s thread that was in a orange flower, and I didn''t know if it was the flower or the warmth of the stone. I am just blown away by the beauty of these J stones and their value for the $ !!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/9/2006 4:32:27 PM
Author: kcoursolle
...I am just blown away by the beauty of these J stones and their value for the $ !!!
AMEN, sis-ta!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results