shape
carat
color
clarity

The "New" Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
For those who have the *lovely* Facebook, how do u like the new layout?

I, personally wasn''t a fan but I guess with time we will get used to the settings...

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 9:03:34 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 9/18/2008 8:54:37 PM

Author:PrincessDijon

For those who have the *lovely* Facebook, how do u like the new layout?

I, personally wasn''t a fan but I guess with time we will get used to the settings...

I hate it. The other way was so much easier to get around in.
14.gif
Oh well......
9.gif
I suppose there could be worse things to worry about than my Facebook layout. LOL

I concur. It is a lot less intuitive. Oh well... bigger concerns, like the collapse of financial markets and such...
20.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Didn''t like it at first, but I''m adjusting.

I now "tolerate" new Facebook.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
The new Facebook sucks, and it seems almost everybody is in agreement on this. So who on earth was the genius who decided to change it around and tick everyone off? Why 'fix' what worked fine?

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I don''t like it. At one point I tried to search for a friend since I was too lazy to go through my friends..and accidentally typed it into my status message since it is where the search field used to be I believe or nearby. Thus it said: "Sarah is X." Deleted that story really quick.
20.gif
Yeah, it''s not fun.
38.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It sucks. I always liked facebook better than myspace, but I may take another look at myspace now.

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/21/2008 8:26:05 PM
Author: vespergirl
It sucks. I always liked facebook better than myspace, but I may take another look at myspace now.

DITTO!!!
36.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was a MySpace person before Facebook, and whatever redeeming qualities that MySpace had are no longer apparent. The site is not secure, security glitches all of the time. The vast majority of their features come from Facebook, but done poorly. I LOVE Facebook, even the new one, over MySpace.

I have pretty much abandoned my Myspace. Facebook FTW!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I H-A-T-E the new Facebook. The interface is not easily navigable, and my least favorite part is that it''s kind of difficult to get to someone''s pictures! I love looking at others pictures, and I don''t want finding them to be harder.

So, if all of you and pretty much everyone I know really strongly dislikes and is confused by the new Facebook, why aren''t the Facebook gods doing anything about it? There''s definitely some dissension in the ranks, but they seem to be ignoring it and steaming ahead. Hmmm.

Maybe the gods think: "Restlessness and discontent are the necessities of progress." (Thomas A. Edison.)

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
how do you see who you have invited to be a friend?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hate it.

I wish there were a way for us all to connect on FB....alas, we can''t talk about that stuff here.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
I only joined facebook about a week before the change, and I was still getting used to the old format! Now I'm sure I'm missing functionality, because I don't even know everything I can do there. Oh well. I'm sure, like anything, I'll get used to it with time.

Hudson_Hawk, isn't there a way to create fan groups on FB? We could make a "fans of Pricescope" group.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Myspace sucks now, but Facebook is still better, even with the stupid new format.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes there is, I thought about doing it, but I don''t want to violate the rules on PS by announcing it and I wouldn''t want to do it without signoff from the powers that be (I don''t know if they want the PS name associated with FB, etc.)

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
I hate it as well.

I also hate their attitude towards it - which appears to basically be "too bad". I do wish they had kept the old layout as an option to switch back to at least.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results