shape
carat
color
clarity

The March LIW small talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 9:41:08 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
Toby got put down yesterday.

My aunt and uncle decided that if he had a really bad day they didnt want him to go through it again, so yesterday he had an awful day- just lagging around and wanting to be alone and clearly in pain, so they took him in.

One more angel in doggy heaven.
I''m so sorry to hear about that IloveAsschers. It is so hard to lose a sweet little pet that means so much to the family. Just remember the good times and how much fun the little guy was to have around. He wont suffer which is a good thing.

**HUGS**

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
So I haven't been around AT ALL this past week. S got back Friday the 20th (I was so excited when I went to pick him up. He took a bus shuttle from the airport so I picked him up where he gets dropped off. When I saw him get off the bus...I RAN so fast up to him and he was doing something with his luggage and I pounced on him. He didn't see me coming!
27.gif
We were so happy, I was starting to cry for joy! It was so romantic.
30.gif
) and then we went out to eat dinner. He kept complaining about his stomach bothering him. We figured it was nerves but he ended up getting incredibly sick that Friday night with all the 'works' Poor thing....turns out his Mom in Minnesota got just as sick so we figured he picked it up at the hospital while visiting his ill Grandmother.

I ended up not seeing him at all that weekend but an hour that Sunday. Then I didn't see him until Tuesday, but THEN we didn't see each other Wednesday and Thursday because we had a blizzard!!!!!!
32.gif
Can you believe it? He had been back for a week and we only saw each other for probably a total of 3 hours.
20.gif

Thankfully we got to spend this past weekend together and it was GLORIOUS!!!
36.gif

His Grandma has her ups and downs. She is in rehab now at the hospital but is getting incredibly frustrated because of the therapy. They might have to move her to a nursing home rehab if she doesn't behave. Poor thing.
40.gif
She is talking better but not 100%. S will try to call her at the hospital tonight because she is answering the phone! Not sure how much she understands when being talked to but there is some improvement so that is good. Also, her heart rate is very slow right now. Not sure why. That doesn't seem good.

Anyway, missed you all!
2.gif

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dreamgirl!

Happy you are back! How are things in your life? That is great about your SO''s grandma. I completely understand about going away for a little while sometimes. I love PS but somestimes when I have SO much to do, it''s another thing I need to make sure to do, therefore I just give up sometimes.

I hope everyone has a happy monday!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I feel like I really should put PS down right now and concentrate on this week... but I''m not going to!

I hate homework and meetings right now though.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Dream: Glad you''re back! Was wondering where you went off to...

Our PS Anniversary just passed last week (Me on Saturday
36.gif
). One year baby!
9.gif
10.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 1:31:23 PM
Author: IloveAsschers13
Thanks Dreamgirl!

Happy you are back! How are things in your life? That is great about your SO''s grandma. I completely understand about going away for a little while sometimes. I love PS but somestimes when I have SO much to do, it''s another thing I need to make sure to do, therefore I just give up sometimes.
Your welcome
5.gif
I couldn''t be happier that he''s back and we are FINALLY able to spend time together! I wish it were the weekend again. But, I''ll see him after work. From everything that''s been happening with his Grandma, I''ve decided not to take life for granted. It''s too short and so precious. We really only have today and so for today, I''m very happy!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 2:45:23 PM
Author: Bia
Dream: Glad you're back! Was wondering where you went off to...

Our PS Anniversary just passed last week (Me on Saturday
36.gif
). One year baby!
9.gif
10.gif
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO B!
2.gif
I didn't work last Monday and Tuesday (thought I was going to get sick as my stomach started feeling weird but I was ok afterall) Then work was closed on Thursday
31.gif
And we opened late on Friday. So it was a crazy week! Good crazy though! haha...

Yes, I know our PS Anniversary passed last week. Mine was last Wednesday. One year and GOSH did it go by fast! Which only reminds me how much I realize life goes by so fast, I'll be engaged in no time!!!!
27.gif
Trying NOT to worry. Still hard to do though.
20.gif
3.gif

Happy belated PS anniversary Bia!! And lets hope for many more!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back, Dream!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Why does everything have to involve drama? One of the groups I''m currently vice-chair for has elections tonight, and geeeez, everyone''s claws have come out, from the candidates, to the current leaders, so people who are graduating and won''t even be around next year.

So annoying... I just want this to be over with.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results