shape
carat
color
clarity

The LBD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Where did you/would you get yours?
I love the ones by Herve Leger, and would love to get my hands on a vintage little Chanel number.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
I just got a new LBD this past Friday to wear for our first anniversary dinner next month. It''s from JCrew - Poplin Brynn Dress

LBDjcrew.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I recently purchased this dress from Anthropology. It fits great and I love that it has pockets!

lbdanthro.jpg

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Rachie!! Great dress! And, sorry to threadjack, but your wedding was earlier this month, yes? I''ve been keeping an eye on Dionne''s blog waiting for your wedding photos to pop up!
1.gif

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
+1 on Herve Leger's awesomeness!
9.gif
It's not in black but I love the new concrete-colored one with the contrast insets; not only is it flattering, but it reminds me a bit of a shark's gills. I've heard it mentioned that so often to be fashionable is to dress for other women; HL pieces remind us of the joy of dressing with the opposite sex in mind as well. Is there one in particular that caught your eye?

As for me, it's embarrassing to see how much of my closet is taken up by LBDs. My most recent one is a sleek, fitted Dolce & Gabbana which I picked up at Nordstrom. Classic, but a bit of a splurge.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 3:05:37 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis
+1 on Herve Leger''s awesomeness!
9.gif
It''s not in black but I love the new concrete-colored one with the contrast insets; not only is it flattering, but it reminds me a bit of a shark''s gills. I''ve heard it mentioned that so often to be fashionable is to dress for other women; HL pieces remind us of the joy of dressing with the opposite sex in mind as well. Is there one in particular that caught your eye?

As for me, it''s embarrassing to see how much of my closet is taken up by LBDs. My most recent one is a sleek, fitted Dolce & Gabbana which I picked up at Nordstrom. Classic, but a bit of a splurge.
Sounds beautiful! D&G is another feminine winner! Do you have pictures? I''d love to see!
1.gif

What I love about HL is that even though they are form-fitting and you''d think you have to be flawless to pull it off, they enhance the figure, so you just can''t go wrong!
I love the one Lucy Lui wore to the Herve Leger show during the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week this year. Classic!

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Kribbie, I just checked out HL''s collection and WOW. Just GORGEOUS. I''m amazed, too, by the size charts. Real people sizing? Space for my bountiful derriere??? Sexy, classic, AND flattering styles? I''m in
30.gif

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 12:16:13 AM
Author: ladyciel
Rachie!! Great dress! And, sorry to threadjack, but your wedding was earlier this month, yes? I''ve been keeping an eye on Dionne''s blog waiting for your wedding photos to pop up!
1.gif

Yes it was! You are too cute for remembering. I probably won''t be getting my pics for another 4 weeks since she has had so many weddings this summer. Ok, done threadjacking now!

Herve Leger dresses are gorgeous! Maybe one day...
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results