shape
carat
color
clarity

The Haunting Hour: Don''t Think About It

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
This is the new RL Stine movie that just came out on DVD. It''s going to air on cartoon network this saturday at 7 and I can''t wait to see it because my little sister is an extra in it!!!

I just ordered the dvd, but I don''t know if it''ll come before Sunday. I can''t wait to see it! My mom already has the dvd and she said that my sister''s definitely in a few scenes.

Sorry, I''m really excited and just had to share!

jesterjigger

Shiny_Rock
I swear, I read every RL Stine, Lois Duncan, and Chrisopher Pike book written...sounds like a movie I''ll want to watch. I''m guessing it''s live action since your sister was in it?

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yup, it''s got Hailey Joel Osment''s sister in it as the star I believe. I used to love all those books!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I was a huge RL Stine and Christopher Pike fan too!

How exciting that your sister''s in the movie
1.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, I saw that movie the other day! Which scene(s) is she in?? I LOVE movies like that... even if they are kid movies! Haha!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
She''s in a hallway scene at the very beginning and then a bunch of the cafeteria scenes at the beginning.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow this is a flash back to middle school!!! I used to love all of those books! I look back now and I can''t believe I read such scary stuff at that age. Some of those Christopher Pike books rival Stephen King!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results