shape
carat
color
clarity

The great TP debate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
Under
I have cats

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I had no idea that anyone would care. Mine is random, whatever way it ends up when I''ve battled with the antique but impractical holder. Now that I''m aware there is a debate, I wonder if it will annoy me and in which direction...
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 5:30:06 PM
Author: yssie
Over - and I usually manage to restrain myself from changing it at someone else''s house.

Usually.
Ditto on the over, but I almost never manage to restrain myself. The potential for unfortunate mishaps is just too high to leave it empty...

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Funny!

We are an ''over'' house...my dad is a ''die hard'' ''under'' guy. And as a joke, he''ll change our TP when he''s here and I do it to him at his house too...it''s been an ongoing thing for a few years now! But I didn''t realize anyone else would do it too!
9.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 6:12:35 PM
Author: swedish bean
OVER! otherwise it''s annoying :D
Yep. FI is an "under" person.
20.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Over. I hate the way toilet paper placed "under" clings to wall, forcing me to scrape it off before I can tear a piece off.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Over.

Oprah (for whatever bizarre reason) discussed this on her show years back and that was when I first became aware of how I install each roll.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Definitely over. easier access!
3.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I'm a whatever happens happens girl...my DH just leaves the new roll on the sink and NEVER changes it
20.gif

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Over FTW
4.gif

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
over! i grew up in an "over" household, and even though BF is a TP snob, he doesn't care either way. he'll make sure it's over nowadays, but getting him to remember to change the roll is a different story. i even got one of these nifty over-the-tank TP holders so we wouldn't have to go far to change it, but i'm 99.9% sure i'm the only one who uses it and refills it though...

tpholder.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2010 5:44:47 PM
Author: PilsnPinkysMom
Over. I have to change it if it''s under- even if it''s not at my own home
3.gif

I never considered that some people prefer it that way
6.gif
2.gif

Ditto! Don''t invite us over if you are an under
9.gif

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Over! I prefer it that way, but it''s not such a big deal to me if it''s under. DH on the other hand.... he gets irritated when it''s the "wrong way"!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results