shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
Just received my new engagement ring this afternoon! I was blown away when I opened the box! I am engaged to my high school sweetheart. He bought me a pearl ring in yellow gold just like this one IMG_0152.jpeg 45 years ago, so that’s why I chose this style. It has SO much sentimental value, plus I just love how feminine and “pretty” the setting is.

Attachments

• IMG_0151.jpeg
    IMG_0151.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0150.jpeg
    IMG_0150.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 16

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Will you pair it with a band? Love the sentimentality of it too! Congratulations!

Sue Larkins

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful! Will you pair it with a band? Love the sentimentality of it too! Congratulations!

Yes, when we get married I will have a band made to match.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! I really love the first two photos in particular @Octave. The new spacer allows both solitaire and eternity to really shine. Wow, Gorgeous. That’s what my rings want to look like when they grow up! :D

Last edited:

Engrgrl1

Rough_Rock
Lol. Ty! It is same diamond. 2.90 gia E si1 in a solitaire setting.

May I ask a little about the setting? I am waffling between a solitaire with diamond studded setting, or a solitaire in an elegant setting like this in platinum--I know, two different ends of the spectrum. :lol-2: Would you be willing to provide more pictures of the ring or details of the band with, etc. for inspiration ? Out off the hundreds and hundreds of solitaire settings I have looked at, this just seems to have the right proportions (and I am not a knife edge fan and this doesn't appear to be one). Thank you!

MissDozesOff

Rough_Rock
Hi All! I think only this place would understand how excited I was when now Fiancé said let’s go look at engagement rings after almost 12 years together! He’s not the surprise kind of guy so I didn’t expect him to do an elaborate proposal.

I looked for nearly a month before settling on a Verragio Rennasiance setting. Special ordered the setting, a wedding band and a natural 1 carat but ended up getting a slightly bigger 1.04 G VS2 XXX HCA 2.2 with Arrows. Not sure it has hearts as it was already set and doesn’t really matter at this point as it’s my first diamond ever and it’s beautiful!

Don’t see much Verragio settings on here so I’ll be sharing my pics.
IMG_9056.jpeg IMG_8722.jpeg IMG_9023.jpeg IMG_9065.jpeg IMG_8598.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8352.jpeg
    IMG_8352.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 4

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much! I won’t do it, but would love to have some rubies in there.

Yeah, I understand but don't. Have it cleaned and the stones checked, then buy an affordable costume ruby piece to wear next to it. See if it scratches the itch.

Anytime you want to send us more photos or a video. That's such a piece!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results