shape
carat
color
clarity

The First One

Daisy_Margaret

Rough_Rock
Sorry if this is a repeat of another thread, but I’ve been thinking about this little ring and wondering what was the piece that started your love of antique jewelry. This is mine, I’ve had it for 20 years (!!) this year and I can still remember how excited I was to have it and how luxurious it felt to wear it. It felt unbelievably precious!

It’s Edwardian, 9 tiny 1F345035-2837-4955-976F-6DB156E96282.jpeg
diamonds in really buttery gold with a soft knife edge on the shank. This was the first piece of antique jewelry that I bought and it really got the ball rolling for me ;-). Would love to see your first pieces and hear their stories.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, I love that ring, haven’t seen anything like that before!

In my 20’s I bought a couple of rings that are more than likely old cuts but I didn’t know it at the time. Unfortunately they were both stolen in a burglary.

This ring I bought back about five years ago, actually knew what old cuts were at the time. Bought from a pawn shop, it has really great presence, this picture doesn’t do it total justice. It has a mix of old cuts.

1F850A66-C61A-4920-B9F0-9A27A76F4A26.jpeg

Daisy_Margaret

Rough_Rock

In my 20’s I bought a couple of rings that are more than likely old cuts but I didn’t know it at the time. Unfortunately they were both stolen in a burglary.

This ring I bought back about five years ago, actually knew what old cuts were at the time. Bought from a pawn shop, it has really great presence, this picture doesn’t do it total justice. It has a mix of old cuts.

Wow — that ring does have serious presence! I’m sorry your earlier pieces were lost in that way but you sure do have an eye!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

I don’t recall seeing this one before - it’s really beautiful!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @Mreader, I don’t think I’ve shared a picture of it in a while. I really like it because of the finger coverage, with bigger fingers it’s hard to accomplish with one ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results