shape
carat
color
clarity

The fingers are old, but the ring is NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
This is my favorite picture!

badda bling.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 1:08:37 PM
Author: BlackIsland
Sunny day here. I couldn't resist! This site is rather addictive, don't you think?
No, I don't think that.

I KNOW that.
9.gif

LOVE your new shots. Feel free to post more, anytime!
5.gif

p.s. Cracking up at your file name.
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2007 6:29:35 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 8/14/2007 1:08:37 PM
Author: BlackIsland
Sunny day here. I couldn''t resist! This site is rather addictive, don''t you think?
No, I don''t think that.

I KNOW that.
9.gif

LOVE your new shots. Feel free to post more, anytime!
5.gif

p.s. Cracking up at your file name.
9.gif
LMAO!!! I noticed those, too!

sera

Ideal_Rock
That''s really a beautiful ring!!!
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the new shots. That ring is really WOW!! I just love how the halo is so dainty.
9.gif

violetrose262

Rough_Rock
BlackIsland, your ring is gorgeous! I have a question though....I am ordering a similar Tacori ring to yours. This one. When I tried it on, it felt like the band was a little bulky between my fingers. Granted, it was about 3 sizes too big. I was wondering if you have that problem at all or if you think it was just because I was trying on the wrong size. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Ashley
35.gif

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Sorry I took so long to answer, I was busy admiring everyone elses and didn't notice that there was a question posted.

I took a look at the ring you are looking at (very nice BTW - I remember trying it on - I tried on about 60 Tacori's that day!).

Besides the two side diamonds, my ring does not have any diamonds running down the sides, so it is hard for me to know whether you were just hurting your fingers by clamping on to the ring because it was so big for you when you tried it on, or if the diamonds down the side of yours would bother you. I have attached a side view (sort of) of mine so you can see that it is smooth all the way down past the two side diamonds. It feels a little bit loose on a cold day but I was afraid to go another 1/4 smaller in size, as my fingers like to swell alot in the summer and when I add my WB, it will probably feel just right.

Hope this helps a bit.

sunshine%20sparkles[1].jpg

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
oops, the picture didn''t come through, but if you go back to page two, you can see the sides in the one I took in the sun on the wooden table.

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Maybe this one is a bit clearer on the edges. I would take a picture of the edge for you, but my baby is in getting appraised right now and my finger feels very naked without it. Funny how fast your finger gets used to the feeling!

IMG_0089.jpg

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

BlackIsland

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ulualoha, I was really pleased when it came. It is always nerve wracking when you purchase just the setting and then have the diamond set in. You never know, but I am more than thrilled with the outcome.

Now I am waiting to see what it is appraised for. I have taken it to one of the only certified gemologist''s within about 200 miles of my place. Since you pay insurance based on replacement value, I hope to get a realistic evaluation. No point in him going overboard and paying way too much in insurance. It is nice to think that the ring is worth more than you paid, but we still have to pay the insurance premium, so.......I also took in all my other rings as well, so I have naked fingers for the next week! Aughhhhhh!

violetrose262

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help, BlackIsland! I hope my ring turns out as well as yours!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results