shape
carat
color
clarity

The eagle has landed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Annette, thanks for posting a pic of your ring--it''s beautiful!

And you are in some real trouble if your 6 year old is already asking for big bling, LOL!
2.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Deejay

Yes I am in trouble..my dh knows this too.

Annette

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
DJ. Beautiful ring I'm sorry you had to part with it. Hang in there, "Brick" will be back before you know it. By the way I love all the xmas pictures. The ones with that skinny silver ribbon are my favorite. Hope you saved some for version 2's pictures.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
DeeJay I''m keeping my fingers crossed for you. I''ve always had trouble when trying to convey something through a jeweler to the benchperson/designer. I hope that you can talk to Kelege himself, or that this can be fixed without any ambiguity. You''ve invested so much in this ring, it needs to be perfect!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bumpity bump....have you heard anything, DeeJay? I keep thinking about you and your ring.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I was so afraid someone would ask... no, nothing yet. The happy hubby and I are leaving for Vegas on Thursday and I almost hope it doesn't show up before then because if it comes and it's not what I want I know I'll spend the whole trip p!ssed off (and that's why I haven't called to ask on the status--I think I would rather see it AFTER a nice fun weekend with the HH!).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
aw dee jay, keeping my fingers crossed for you that when you finally do get some news it''s all good news. I want you to really LOVe your ring!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, you know the saying, no news is good news!

Better be.
11.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m keeping my fingers crossed that it will turn out perfectly! I hope you guys have a fun time in Vegas!!!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry dee jay - what a PITA this has been!! I hope it all gets resolved next tuesday!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you haven''t heard anything you probably won''t by the time you leave for LV. Hope you have fun!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
DeeJay,
When does your ring come in? Did it come in while you were having fun in Vegas? Hope you won BIG!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha Skip, not big wins for me! As a matter of fact my luck only turned really good about two hours before we had to go to the airport, so we ended up UP but not a lot UP!

I''m calling the jeweler tomorrow to find out the status...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
any news?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I put a message in to the jeweler earlier today so hopefully I'll hear something by tomorrow at the latest...

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
arrows0001.jpg

OMG! I love those slender arrows, DeeJay! What a gorgeous diamond. Honestly, I need a drool bucket!

Hope you get it back on your finger very soon.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, what a beautiful setting! THe size of the diamond doesn''t hurt, either!
emwink.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lumpkin, is that an old picture? It looks pretty good to me there!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, that is indeed an old pic. The corner gaps were more apparent in some lighting than others, and this must have been a good instance.

I'm still waiting to hear from the jeweler. I know he's very busy at lunchtime so hopefully I'll get a call later this afternoon...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That picture seriously had me fooled...I couldn''t see any corner gaps on that one! I hope you hear something soon, and that the news is good...

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 1:34:07 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
DS, that is indeed an old pic. The corner gaps were more apparent in some lighting than others, and this must have been a good instance.

I''m still waiting to hear from the jeweler. I know he''s very busy at lunchtime so hopefully I''ll get a call later this afternoon...
anything???

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you kidding? OF COURSE I have not heard back yet.
29.gif
I guess I'll have to make the trek over there, although I'm not sure I'll be able to today and tomorrow I'm completely booked so I might have to wait until Friday. How annoying is this!?!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
DeeJay, I wouldn''t make the trek, seriously, why should you have to?

I''d call and say, This is DeeJay, I called TWO days ago to enquire about my ring. I realize Mr.Soandso is busy, but I have a very busy schedule too. Would you please have him call me TODAY.

You should NOT have to wait this long for a call back, you should have got it the same day.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2007 9:51:29 AM
Are you kidding? OF COURSE I have not heard back yet.
29.gif
I guess I''ll have to make the trek over there, although I''m not sure I''ll be able to today and tomorrow I''m completely booked so I might have to wait until Friday. How annoying is this!?!
Is this the same jeweler that you loved before that you would go to parties at the business and you were thinking of buying a very expensive watch from?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, that''s the one.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting anxiously right there with you......

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2007 10:40:59 AM
Author: Ellen
DeeJay, I wouldn''t make the trek, seriously, why should you have to?

I''d call and say, This is DeeJay, I called TWO days ago to enquire about my ring. I realize Mr.Soandso is busy, but I have a very busy schedule too. Would you please have him call me TODAY.

You should NOT have to wait this long for a call back, you should have got it the same day.

I agree. this is unacceptable. I would be so irritated at this point, not necessarily about the ring itself but the lack of customer service to keep you updated on what is going on. I would also consider calling Kelege and see if they can update you from their side as well. surely they would have record and be able to tell you if it''s done, if it''s been shipped, when to expect it etc. this is just crazy and considering the amount of $ involved it makes me evenn more angry.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
This would have me foaming at the mouth.
29.gif
I hate bad customer service!!!

I would call Kelege and get a status report ASAP. Very annoying. I am sorry you are getttin gthis bad service, especially since these are big dollar amounts too!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2007 11:34:51 AM
Yep, that''s the one.
has this changed your relationship with him or is the jury still out? Can you call jack yourself?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Arghhhhh, this reminds me of the cat and mouse game I had to play with the jeweler when I was getting my custom setting done. It is infuriating. I would call and no one would call back, and I did end up going there ''unannounced'' to catch someone in order to hear something. Infuriating. This is a lot of money and you have every right to the information. Squeaky wheel gets the grease..... As much as I will stand up for something I believe in with the ferocity of a mama lion, it does agitate me to have to do so and I know you would rather not have to do it. But this is ridiculous!!! What if the sitch was reversed and they were waiting for money? I bet you''d have a lawyer at your door.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results