shape
carat
color
clarity

The Diamond House, Antwerp. Great experience.

Mrs PB

Rough_Rock
I wanted to express my sincere thanks to members on this site who recommended I visit Rob Van Beurden and his wife Celine, during our recent trip to Antwerp. Buying a stone in the diamond district of Antwerp is not for the faint hearted and certainly not for the unprepared and right from the start Celine could not have been more friendly, helpful and professional. Over the course of around two hours we looked at lovely stones in some detail; checking them in all lights and levels of magnification. I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous GIA certified D colour, VS1 marquise stone that's going to be set into my wedding ring. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to express my sincere thanks to members on this site who recommended I visit Rob Van Beurden and his wife Celine, during our recent trip to Antwerp. Buying a stone in the diamond district of Antwerp is not for the faint hearted and certainly not for the unprepared and right from the start Celine could not have been more friendly, helpful and professional. Over the course of around two hours we looked at lovely stones in some detail; checking them in all lights and levels of magnification. I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous GIA certified D colour, VS1 marquise stone that's going to be set into my wedding ring. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Excellent stuff, thank you for the feedback on the seller and for letting us know!

Post some pics if you can, we would all love to see the stone :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results