shape
carat
color
clarity

The best day of my entire life- 10/3/09 + nonpro pics as they come in!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the lovely comments and wishes for luck!

The day was the most amazing. We started at 7am with hair and make-up artists arriving at my HUSBAND''S aunt''s house in the country. Everyone looked absolutely stunning.

We got to the church around 1pm (wedding started at 2:30) and I had my first and only meltdown. I had ordered 6 bouquets, 4 were to be lime green, 2 orange, and mine to be a mixture. The BM bouquets were pale green roses and hydrangas that had a burgundy and green tint- they were big and beautiful like i wanted- the color was off but they looked good (better than i imagined so i was fine). But then my MOH''s bouquets didn''t match. They had some light green roses, the hydrangas, and then HIDEOUS neon orange flowers that were just AWFUL. i was honestly embarrassed to have anyone walk down the aisle with them. The weirdest part was that he also used these more tame orange flowers (you''ll see them in the pictures) that were gorgeous mixed in...they matched soooo much better with the neon colors he picked. I have no idea why he then incorporated the other flowers!!! i don''t have pictures- but i lost it they were so ugly. LUCKILY- the florist was still there so he actually went out to the church garden, picked out some burgundy flowers, took out the orange and replaced them- and it made all the difference. I then fell in LOVE with the bouquets and moved on. My only "bridezilla" moment, but it was warranted.

I was an emotional trainwreck, but made it down the aisle with the biggest smile. My husband looked amazing- the cutest part was when we stood up for our vows and the priest gave him the lines to say but he was just staring at me. So I kind of looked at the priest and Andy says, "Oh wait- what was that?"- so cute. I cried a ton, but overall it was just beautiful.

The reception was just the best time of my entire life. The best DJ, our wait staff could not have been any more attentive to our needs- just the entire night was a dream come true. I had the most fun I could have imagined- it didn''t speed past- in fact it felt like things just kept going and going! So many special moments that were so personal to not only Andy and I, but our families as well- it was so nice to be able to incorporate them into the wedding!

Ok, that''s a "quick" overview of the day- but honestly it was just amazing and I could not have asked for anything to be better!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
walking with both of my parents.

downtheaisle.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
ok- so i guess don''t have as many as i thought that don''t contain a bunch of people who might not want to be posted on here- so once I get a few more (they keep popping up on facebook ;)) i''ll be sure to keep adding! however, we leave bright and EARLY for the honeymoon tomorrow so it might be a little bit...but I really can''t wait to share them with you all!

kneelingatthealter.jpg

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Charbie, I''m so happy you had such a wonderful wedding day (aside from the flower mishap!). You truly deserved it after all you had been through lately!! You look beautiful in the one pic I''ve seen (I know, I''m probably interrupting), and I can''t wait to see more!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
you look so beautiful!!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations!!! you look beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, charbie! You looked stunning, and I''m so glad your flower mishap got fixed up! =)

Have an AMAZING time on your honeymoon!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
one of my photographers started posting a few pictures! she''s a dear friend, and her husband went to high school with mine. this past summer she was laid off, so she decided to pursue her passion of photography and start a business. since she is just building her portfolio...it was FREE.

kanda1.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
my GORGEOUS mother and me...this is a shot we always have done together.

kanda2.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
!!!

kanda3.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i don''t know how she captured this but i luuuuuuuuuuuuurve it!

kanda4.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
kissy!

kanda5.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
more smooches!

kanda6.jpg

charbie

Ideal_Rock
the girls and me relaxing...poor things...their feet were killing them. haha!

kanda7.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks amazing!! Congratulations! Now enjoy that honeymoon with your new hubby
31.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! You are really gorgeous charbie!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock

Charbie - you looked so beautiful! I love the 3rd professional picture you posted....your makeup was just perfect! I am happy you had such a fabulous day with your family and HUBBY!!!

1.gif

Plus, the Buckeyes won!

2.gif
What a great fall day!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Everything looks amazing so far!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can''t wait to see more!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Everything worked out beautifully, it sounds like! You looked stunning. Can''t wait to see more!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You looked gorgeous!!! Can''t wait to see more!
36.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
You look gorgeous and I love your flowers! I can''t wait to see more!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats you and your hubbie both looked beautiful and everything looked amazing :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Charbie!! You two look marvelous!!!!! Keep the pics coming!!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely pics. Everything looks beautiful.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
wow charbie! you were such a gorgeous bride!! everything looks like it turned out wonderfully! congrats to you and your new husband!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! cannot wait till we get to see more pictures!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! You look stunning.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh sweetie, you looked absolutely stunning! Blissfully happy and just absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!!!!
36.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
charbie! you look amazing - seriously beautiful. Congrats on your big day!

p.s. love the dancing pic - so beautiful.

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Great pics!! You looked absolutely stunning!!!

BUT....where are the pics of the SHOES?????? Helllooooo???
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results