shape
carat
color
clarity

the bachelor tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I really hate this show and never watch but made the big mistake of doing some cleaning with it on. OMG. Without giving it away for you pacific timers, i just felt SO bad for her. SO bad. What a smart cookie. At least from this show....I was actually tearing up for her LOL. What a loser.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
forget it LOL. I think they actually do make the better couple. Gag.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
haha, I felt bad for her, but she was seriously so out of touch with reality!!! You could totally tell from this episode how delusional she was. Oh well! I''m sooooooo glad ____ won, they are sooo cute together! But I''m SO MAD AT THEM for not doing a "where they are now"??? Aren''t they still together?????

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
uh oh i better not read this thread....it hasnt come on here!!!! I hope that the one I hope for didnt get it!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t watch the whole season but Ashley says it ended well. I did feel bad for the girl that wasn''t chosen. But think the one he did choose is a great fit for him. Ok Mara I didn''t give anything away for ya. You''ll have to respond once you''ve watched it. I watched the apprentice tonight and thought it was ok, not great, but ok. I hope it gets better. I miss the ice skating from the Olympics.
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results