shape
carat
color
clarity

That sweet sweet Californian sun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
DH and I took 4 days after Xmas to "re-coup". We spent 2 days in the Desert Hot Springs, California - and then to Vegas for 2 days.

First of all - I cannot believe how sunny it is in DEC in Cali, and that people actually wear flip-flops and T-shirts in Dec!!!!! As a Canadian (Toronto), I was utterly shocked! We are in Parka''s, and covered head-to-toe from Dec to April. It was truly unbelievable !!!!

Anyways, I took the sunny opportunity to catch some pics of the bling! Enjoy!

First up:

My puurty 1.07 ering and Wband:

xmas07 056.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous sunshine!!!

xmas07 058.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
My Christmas Bling!! approx 1ctw 1/2 eternity band. G/H colour, appox .10 points each. If it looks familiar, you may have seen in on Beau during her Wring search.

Thanks BEAU!!!!! It''s so pretty IRL - very hard to get pics of it!!!

(sorry about the dry deser hands)
15.gif

xmas07 059.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
another shot of it:

xmas07 061.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Fire in the DESERT!!!!!!!!

xmas07 062.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
My .33 rb 3-prong Martini studs in action!

This is a good sense of thier scale:

xmas07 089.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
one more of those pretty little studlings:

Thanks for looking!

I HEART CALIFORNIA!

xmas07 080.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Mela Lu! I just LOVE the pic of you driving the NB Convertible! Looks like you''re having a fantastic time, and your diamonds looks GORGEOUS!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures! The one of you driving cracks me up! I''m glad you enjoyed CA! I wish all of CA was as hot as Desert Hot Springs!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the pics! What BE-YOU-TI-FUL jewels you have.
1.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
You lucky gal...leaving the snow, and hitting the sun! I''m a tad jealous! LOL. My best friend lives in Simi Valley , CA, I think it may be time for a trip! I LOVE the diamond band on you! Looks perfect there! Nice pics....it''s hard to believe your e-ring is 1.07, it looks bigger than my 1.76! Glad you had a fabulous/sunny Christmas holiday!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
You gotta love how the sweet sunshine makes the bling look even blingier!!! Love the car pic!
36.gif

From one GTA gal to another......I hope you brought some of those warm rays home,
emhot.gif

cause it is cold tonight!!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
You picked a perfect time to visit - two weeks ago it was so cold out there my boss''s car was so icy he was late for work.

I love how your ring sparkles in the light. It is beautiful!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ML, all of your rings are gorgeous! I really do love the pics of your .33''s in action, though...those really brought a smile to my face!!! Glad you enjoyed your nice, warm vacay before going back to the frozen north!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results