shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to Mara, Demelza, Lynn B, Slammie, Kayla...you''''ll see why!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Beautifu.......love the stone and the setting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emlove.gif
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it just me, or the tiny diamonds are really, really nicely set in the band ?
2.gif
- those "shared prongs" should be no larger than a pinhead - all orderly and alike
9.gif

Did you want the stone set high or it just show that way in the pics and really isn''t ?

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Wow...I love it....!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for including me in your thanks
1.gif
. The ring is stunning!! I love the thin band and often wish mine were thinner as well. The diamond looks huge!! Congrats! Where is the setting from?

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!
36.gif

I vote for one band now and another band when you ''upgrade''
11.gif

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
23.gif

Absolutely stunning! Love it, love it, love it.........

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! It looks perfect with that thin band. Gorgeous stone!
36.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
your ring is beautiful cel! congratulations to you both
1.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats absolutely beautiful!

Im the opposite, I think just one band. But thats just me.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
just checking in...WOW the ring is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the thinness of the band....it really makes the center stone pop out! Just make sure to get it insured in case of damage or if a stone pops out or anything...but it looks fabulous...just stunning!!

I love that side pic where the stone AND the melee have a blue light look to them...gorgeous!
30.gif

Edited to add I agree with Val on the melee, the whole thing looks very tight and no extra metal, very nice!

michela002

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GAWD!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Stunning ...

And yes, I vote for two bands.

They are SO thin, one band would look naked without a friend! That way if you don''t want the wear the e-ring one day you can still wear two bands for your w-band.

It''s beautiful! Congrats on your engagement.

michela002

Shiny_Rock
PS. Wow, I can''t believe you took those pics yourself they are so clear! Great job on that too, lol!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very Nice!
35.gif

gee5088

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!
face23.gif

It''s really great to hear all your thoughts and comments! We''re both very happy, with the ring and of course our engagement. It means a lot to know my fellow Pscopers think my ring is nice, when ALL of your rings are SOOOO gorgeous! I''m very honored to just be included in the SMTR forum....

valeria101-
Yes, the tiny diamonds are very nicely set in the band, very orderly and symmetrical. The setting itself is high, but does appear even higher in the side profile shot.

Demelza-
The setting was custom made by Oropaz in Atlanta. I worked with the manager there, Dominique, who was great! I told her what I wanted and she came through...I was torn at first between 1- and 2-pointers, but I''m happy with the 1''s, since I have short fingers we thought the thinner the better!

Mara-
I work as a nurse and insurance was definitely a must. As active as I''ve been, I''m also "extra careful" at the same time with the ering on my finger...haven''t had any problems thus far with the stone or the melee, THANK GOD!! Looking back at the pics, some of them sure give off a blue hue (the fluorescence is negligible). One of the things I specified to Dominique was that I wanted as much "shimmer" as possible, even though the the melee are small. I too think it looks great! Thanks!

Patty/Indecisive-
You shoulda seen me with that camera!!! It was the FIRST time...it took me awhile to get those shots, but with all the lurking I''ve done I knew to use no flash, put it in macro mode, yadayadayada-I fine tuned it till I got what I wanted. Thanks!!!!

Still haven''t decided on the wring(s)...we''ve got some time, but either way I will post when the time comes...thanks again everyone!
1.gif

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What an absolute beauty!! I love the high look! Perfect choices all the way around. Congradulations Cel and Gee!
36.gif
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
That is one fantabulous ring! Its gorgeous. The teeny little band makes the center stone look gigantic! I love how pretty and dainty the band is.. beautiful stone as well.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just beautiful!
30.gif
I love how high the stone is set. And it''s so sparkly! Looks great on you hand. ...No wonder you want to show it off!
2.gif
1.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! I have to stop drooling, it''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

Congratulations!!
36.gif

nicoly

Rough_Rock
You have a beautiful ring! Do you wear it everyday? Are you afraid of the diamonds falling out?
emthup.gif

msbennie

Shiny_Rock
Demelza, this has absolutely nothing to do with the ring, but I LOVE your dog!!!!!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!
36.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
I adore it!!!!!! What an amazing ring!!
36.gif
21.gif
36.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
MsBennie,

Thanks!! His name is Howard and he''s a German Shepherd. His favorite place in the house is at the top of the stairs near the entrance. That way he can see our comings and goings. I love it when he hangs his head off the side of the top stair like it is in the photo.

Cel n gee,

The jeweler did a great job! I just love your ring and the thinness of the band! Congrats, again!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Your ring is so stunning and your 1ct stone looks huge!!! Your ring is almost exactly what I want. Hopefully I''ll be as lucky as you.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. WORD.
23.gif

Can you say "DROP DEAD GORGEOUS"?!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It is SOOOOOOOOO beautiful! Truly, truly exquisite! I LOVE IT!

That thin band is awesome. I am all about THIN these days
2.gif
and while I truly ADORE my set... if I had it to do again, I think I''d do 1 or 2 pointers for the e-ring and 2 or 3 pointers for the w-ring (mine are 3 pointers and 5 pointers). THIN settings like that just intensify and magnify the center stone soooo much! Oh, YUM!!!! GREAT JOB!

And, I''m with Ame... I''d definitely go with one thin wedding band... maybe 2 pointers just for a little extra BLING. I do honestly love the look of the two w-ring bands, but in your case... you soooo successfully acheived an ULTRA-THIN band... I''d hate to "undo" that, even a little, by adding 2 more bands. But that''s just my VERY HUMBLE two cents... I am sure whatever you do will be gorgeous!

Mmmmmm, mmmmmm... beautiful!
30.gif

Lynn

PS LOVE your avatar! HOW CUTE IS THAT!
PPS I forgot to mention - I am extremely HONORED... I have never been mentioned by name before in some one else''s title post!!! Thank you!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What an excellent choice. The setting is fabulous, the center stone looks huge.
And can I just say how amazing your pics are. You really know how to "capture" that beauty.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Lovely!!! So gorgeous!!!!

gee5088

Rough_Rock
Just another THANK YOU for everyone''s kind comments...they''re still so awesome to read, over and over again!
emteeth.gif

Lynn B-two quick things...
First, YOU''RE WELCOME!!!
Second, thank YOU!!
41.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow I just saw your irng for the first time! You are very lucky. I love it! Have you decided on how you are going to handle the w-ring thing yet?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, your ring is absolutely gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
I love that the diamond is set so high and the thin band absolutely makes your beautiful stone really pop! Congratulations on your engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results