shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks to all...I made my purchase!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to all of you who responded to my post a week ago and helped me look at the diamond I found at Winfields. This website is an amazing wealth of knowledge and I''m so lucky that I stumbled here some time ago and have learned so much.
You all have no idea just how much you''ve helped me by reading your posts and studying all of your suggestions.
Here is the original link I posted for those that didn''t see it.

http://www.elmyrservices.com/stonepreview.php?id=10a3bf549a54c4b73285c3342a33f3b4&cid=2
After getting more pictures from Wink and having him talk to me about the inclusion, I''ve made the purchase. It''s a white inclusion that he had to loop to find so I feel like I''m getting an incredible deal! Will post pictures when I get the ring. It will be a couple of weeks as it''s going to be set and then appraised.

And as a side note, Wink is awesome (as most of you know because you told me) so I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to purchase. He was very, very quick and responsive and honest about that particular diamond from the first email he sent. Can''t ask for better customer service than he has given me! I''m so excited...can''t wait for it to get here!!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
Congratulations!!! Wink has a great reputation, so I''m sure you got a great stone. It''s a PS requirement to post pictures when you make your purchase, so we''ll be waiting to see some great pictures!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! I can''t wait to see it once it''s set!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your purchase small!
36.gif
how exciting! i can''t wait to see it.

you''re right..wink is awesome
2.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!!! Pictures as soon as I get it
1.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/2/2006 10:42:44 PM
Author: Small
Thanks!!! Pictures as soon as I get it
1.gif
that''s what we like to hear!
36.gif

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/2/2006 5:23:08 PM
Author:Small

It''s a white inclusion that he had to loop to find so I feel like I''m getting an incredible deal!

Dang, and we sold it cheaper, because we consider it as not eye-clean.

Good for you, though. Enjoy,

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you Small for your very kind words. Paul and I agree that the stone is not perfectly eye clean, but I had to find the inclusion with a loupe and then look to where I knew it to be to still be able to barely see it, and only when I held the stone up very close, it is definitely eye clean at normal viewing distances.

Feel free to post the comparrison picture that I sent you yesterday if you would like.

Wink

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you got a wonderful stone and a great deal! Congrats and I can''t wait for pictures!
36.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
92g_SI2_inclusion_at_92.jpg

This is the best I could do in posting the pictures that Wink sent me. But everyone gets the idea. It may not be ''eye clean'' to Paul or Wink but it is to me and since I''ll be wearing it that''s all that matters! The inclusion is going to be covered by the prong anyway so it''s not going to be an issue. I''m sure I''ll drive myself nuts looking for it but I''m not that sensitive (more color sensitive really) so I''ll never be able to find it lol. I think it''s a wonderful stone and couldn''t be happier with my purchase!
Thanks Paul and Wink
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay, somebody is being way too critical of their stones. Paul, and Wink, you know who you are. i cannot see the inclusion at all in either photo. Beautiful rock!!!!!

shay

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it''s a beautiful stone, and I hope it brings you many years of happiness and you wear it in the best of health. Even in the supposed lifesize picture (which is way bigger than lifesize), it took my non-trained eyes a minute to see the white inclusion. In real-life, no one will ever see it. Enjoy that beautiful new stone!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that looks great, i don''t see a darn thing either. as an SI2 owner and lover, congrats!! can''t wait to see more photos.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/3/2006 3:17:15 PM
Author: Shay37
Okay, somebody is being way too critical of their stones. Paul, and Wink, you know who you are. i cannot see the inclusion at all in either photo. Beautiful rock!!!!!

shay

LOL! That is the beauty of working with a supplier like Paul, you always know he is more critical than you so if he says it is eye clean, it IS. Sometimes when he says it is not eye clean, well it is anyway!

The white feather (cleavage) is at the approximately 8:45 location at the left edge of the stone. Not sure what lighting they are using, but the Elmyr folds managed to make it look like a black inclusion. I was very happy to receive this stone and learn the "rest of the story!"

Wink

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Small, it looks beautiful and if Wink had to use a loupe to spot the inclusion then I think you''ve found a winner. Can''t wait to see it set.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - what a beauty! Wink is a wonderful man and a gentleman too, you can't go wrong with him. That inclusion won't be hardly visible once it is set, ( white inclusions rock!) and you will always have a handy little birthmark known only to you, so you will always be able to identify your diamond!
3.gif
Congratulations!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!
1.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Well? What''s the story? Did it come? What will you DO with it besides gaze at it lovingly?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome!
Congrates!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for thinking of me guys
2.gif

It''s still with Richard being appraised. I should have it I''m hoping by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. He told me he was going to finish on Friday so depending on how long it takes him to get everything together will be when I get it. I''m anxious but I know it''s worth the wait! He told me it was beautiful!
Don''t worry...pictures will be posted as soon as I get it. I''ll be alternating the new RB with my marquise. My husband has said he doesn''t want him pick sitting in the box
38.gif
. But I bet it will be in the box the majority of the time LOL.
I''ll let you know when it arrives!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. Can''t wait to see the pics. It''s going to be awesome I''m sure. Congrats again. How is your little one??

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Kaleigh!
Thanks for asking...he''s doing better today. His fever finally broke around 5am and he was able to get some sleep. He was up pretty much the whole night though. I had 1 hour of sleep around 5am and my husband had about 3. My husband actually held him on his chest in the recliner in our bedroom from about 230 til around 4 then he was in bed with us until probably 730 when we took him back to his room for another few hours of much needed sleep. When the kids went down to sleep for naps, my husband and I totally crashed. He''s now sick but I was just exhausted! My son was still a bit whiny and clingy today which I expected but towards the end of the day he seemed to want to play more and at least eat some. I''ll see how he does tomorrow to determine whether I''m taking him to the dr on Monday. I had definitely planned to call this morning but when his fever broke I thought I''d wait it out a bit more to see how he is.

So fingers are crossed for good sleep tonight...I''m missing TH...guess he''s a bit down about having to send his RA back. No more long nightly conversations for our group
7.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad he is on the mend...

And I hope TH is OK too.

So now that you have your marquise reset, how will you set you new stone? Do I sense that your man has his feelings tied around your original?

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 2:38:12 AM
Author: wallermama
I''m glad he is on the mend...

And I hope TH is OK too.

So now that you have your marquise reset, how will you set you new stone? Do I sense that your man has his feelings tied around your original?
He is FINALLY going to be on the mend. I had to take him to urgent care this morning because he was up again last night all night. He did in fact have an ear infection. I could kick myself for not making the appt yesterday. Anyway by 445am and no sleep I decided I had to do something for him and me...took him in and an hour later we were out with our prescription and back in bed for some much needed sleep. Matter of fact he''s only really been up for about 1.5 hours so far today. He''s sooooo tired. Poor boy. Thanks for asking!

Yes, my husband doesn''t want me to ''waste'' the money he spent on that ring so he wants that one to be worn as well. Wink already had my diamond set for me. It''s going to be in a cathedral 4 prong platinum setting. Originally I was going to have the diamond shipped to Rich and let him evaluate it for me since I had no appraiser in the area but when Wink sent me the pictures and I saw the inclusion was white I decided to go for it. I''ve been looking for a while so I didn''t think I could pass it up. He''ll deal with it. I think once he sees the brilliance of the round he''ll understand why I''ll tend to wear that more LOL.

Where''s TH??? No more nightly conversations without him
7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I figured with all the crying and being up so much it had to have been an ear infection. My son had 12 of them by the time he was a year old.
32.gif
I know all about sleepless nights. The antibiotic should have him feeling much better in no time. TH better come back. I hope he isn''t too down. Maybe just needed a little break over the weekend. So glad the little guy is on the mend small.
1.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2006 3:48:23 PM
Author: kaleigh
I figured with all the crying and being up so much it had to have been an ear infection. My son had 12 of them by the time he was a year old.
32.gif
I know all about sleepless nights. The antibiotic should have him feeling much better in no time. TH better come back. I hope he isn''t too down. Maybe just needed a little break over the weekend. So glad the little guy is on the mend small.
1.gif
Thanks Kaleigh...I thought it was and then when his fever broke and he started sleeping much better I thought I may have been wrong. I''m glad I took him to the urgent care anyway as they right away offered the antibiotic where my drs office may have waited to see if it clears up on its own (I guess it''s a new way of clearing up ear infections as far as I''ve read in parenting magazines...they like to give it a week with motrin/tylenol to see if it heals on its own
38.gif
). I hate to see the poor baby suffering
39.gif

Lets hope TH just is spending time with his lovely lady and he''ll be back to update us soon.
Thanks again for your support!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Small ~
emrose.gif

Congrat''s on your new sparklie
36.gif

... I will be standing by waiting for pic''s!
9.gif

I am glad to hear your lil'' one is doing better. Hopefully the rest of your family will be feeling better soon too!
face23.gif

Take care and get some rest ...
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results