shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks niceice and whiteflash!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Time2wed

Rough_Rock
I've been lurking around here for well over 8 month gathering as much information as possible. Great place BTW. I finally got off my butt today and bought an e ring for my babes in waiting. Wonderful gal for the past 9 years, hopefully she’ll say yes and we can make it 100 more years. -Plus or minus 20. ;-) To make the story short, I need to thank a few peeps.

Robin@niceice- you’re the best. I can write a 50 page essay giving every reasons why, but I don’t need to b/c I’m happy!

Bob@whiteflash- what a fast relationship huh? I call you one day and the next you’re shipping to Robin. Thank you very much and will be talking to you soon.

Here’s what I bought and will receive it on Monday if not Saturday.

Stone: Should be a nice one. Real cheap!
2.13 RB
G VS1
61.3% depth
55% table
Dimensions are: 8.31-8.34x5.10mm
EX/EX

Setting: I like how it sits lower.
6 prong Platinum Heavy Tiffany Style 3mm

I will link some pictures once I get the little guy home. I have one more detail to work out, how to ask her the question. In the meantime, thank you Robin and Bob. Thank you ps.com, without this site I would be one lost puppy!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
BOY! Don''t know how THIS post slipped through the cracks. Sounds wonderful!!!!
36.gif

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
The ring sounds FABULOUS! Very much looking forward to pics & stories!
3.gif

cascadejim

Rough_Rock
Awesome, congrats! I definitely want to see a picture of the setting as I am thinking of the same one.

Time2wed

Rough_Rock
You guys got it. Pictures will be on the way. Wish me luck and pray that fedex does something right!

youngster

Shiny_Rock
Nice going, time2wed! Congratulations! After 9 years, that girl deserves a 2 carat diamond!!
emwink.gif

Time2wed

Rough_Rock
A real close shot of the stone.

gia13390042gs1a.jpg

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Tommy,

Thanks for the kind words. We're thrilled to have helped you, and we think the world of NiceIce. Between Bob & Robin you're getting the best of two worlds!
21.gif

Please post pics of your completed project, and here's hoping for 100 more years +20 with your girl and hoping for scores -20 in your golf game!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wowza, she''s gonna flip. And definitely say yes. 9 years, huh?
1.gif

Garry, why are your diameter #s so different, and thus the carat weight? Is it due to the photo?

Time2wed

Rough_Rock
Youngster- she truly deserves more, but that's all I have to give for now.
2.gif

OneDiamondKnight- Thank you John! What can I say you guys rock! I'll swing by the shop next time I'm in Houston. Say in three week. -20 only in my wildest dreams.

Garry- You need any more pics to practice with? let me know b/c I have tons. BTW what does all of this mean?

MrsFrk- High school sweetheart.

Gem Ex.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
It means you bought a kick ass diamond.
1.gif
I met my husband when I was 13. We've been together since we were 18. I waited a long time for my bling too, but it has been worth every moment.

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Ah- I see what you mean. That software is pretty durn cool.

I have a pronounciation question- is Canberra pronounced "CAN-burra" or "Can-BEAR-a"?

Time2wed

Rough_Rock
Can·ber·ra I guess?

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
That''s the one. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results