shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks for all your help!! Here is my upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
You have all beet such a tremendous help to me as we went on our journey to find me a new diamond. I lurked more than I posted, but every bit of it helped. So here is the result. My first ring (on the right) is a G VVS2 .47ct My new diamond, set inbetween my two wedding bands, is a 1.55 ct I VS2. I don't know how you all get such spectacular photos of your rings, I guess I'll try in the sunlight tomorrow. It's bugging the heck out of me though as I am a professional photographer (although I don't ever do this type of photography).

w2005_1208_151537AA copy.jpg

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
Here it is on. BTW I have a size 3.25 ring finger although they made this a 4 to get over my knuckles.

wnew01.jpg

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Congratulations for the find!
9.gif

Is this the same stone as on the other thread? If so, good that you didn''t get discouraged.

It has an interesting look in the pictures, where it is from?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous!!

Congrats!

Daniel B

Shiny_Rock
Very niiice!

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/8/2005 7:16:18 PM
Author: valeria101

Is this the same stone as on the other thread? If so, good that you didn't get discouraged.

It has an interesting look in the pictures, where it is from?

Yes it is the same stone as my post from Monday. (not the one from today regarding the blue diamond) I was almost discouraged, but it is such a pretty stone in person, and it was such a good deal. I couldn't be happier. I got it at a local jeweler. They deal for the most part only in diamonds. I think it has a nice cut. It's not AGS0 or H&A, but it's still a really really nice stone. I can't wait till we get some sun here (it snowed all day) so I can take pictures of it in the sun.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/8/2005 8:29:27 PM
Author: skphotoimages

Thanks for remembering valeria. Yes it is the same stone. I was almost discouraged, but it is such a pretty stone in person, and it was such a good deal. I couldn't be happier. I got it at a local jeweler. They deal for the most part only in diamonds. I think it has a nice cut. It's not AGS0 or H&A, but it's still a really really nice stone.

No surprise there
2.gif
. Yours looks like a stone with precise symmetry, great proportions and unusually skinny lover girdle facets. That is an interesting cut option, IMO.

I can't wait till we get some sun here (it snowed all day) so I can take pictures of it in the sun.

Can't wait !
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results